Chapter 17

* 2 months later*
So tonight was the last night of the tour was here you were happy but sad. Happy because you and Andy could finally plan the wedding but sad because you had fun traveling meeting the fans and all that fun stuff. But you guys walked to the stage got everything set up ready to go and performed the show you even sang with Andy. Which made the crowd go crazy. At the end Of the show you guys said thank you and everyone started leaving and you guys started cleaning up and packing everything up to bring it back to the bus.
~~~time skip~~~
Well now tour is over you guys are now all one the bus heading home you all made sure you had everything together you were happy you were heading home. You planned on getting more sleep when you get home you and Andy both need it so do the guys. You and Andy decided to go to your bunk and sleep. Eventually the guys went to their bunks as well.
~~~time skip~~~
The next day you guys woke up and saw that you were almost home. You sighed looking out the window at the pretty view outside of it. Eventually hours later you were finally home. You and Andy went inside and you both went to go put your stuff in your guys bedroom. You laid down on the bed. "You should get some more sleep." Andy said to you all you did was nod. Andy smiled and walked over to kiss your forehead. You made yourself comfortable and fell asleep within minutes While Andy went to go shower.

Okay so this chapter wasn't that interesting I'm just trying to update as much as possible before I leave to South Dakota so yea also I need requests for my random fanfics story and if you haven't read it yet you should go read it I put a lot of work into my stories so yea hope you enjoyed 😂😁😊❤️🎉👽🐲😈👻☘️☠️🐼😋🌵👾🤪🎊💀🍀