Chapter 9

The next morning you woke up still on the couch on Andy's chest. You looked at Andy and waited for him to wake up so you just cuddled up to him. You were getting bored of just sitting in silence so then you looked at Andy and then he looked back at you "Look who decided to wake up." you replied jokingly he looked at you and said "I've been up for a while but you just never noticed." You decided to get up and go take a shower but it was still kind of hard because Andy still has a strong grip on you so you could not move that well. When you finally got out of his grip you jumped up and ran to the bedroom and grabbed a (fav band) t shirt ripped (fav color) skinny jeans and (fave color) converse then you quick took a shower got dressed brushed your hair and teeth the straightened your hair that went back downstairs to see Andy staring at you giving you that look as if he were telling you that it took you forever to get ready. You looked at Andy right in the eyes and said "what did I do?" You said with a little sas in your tone he said back "you didn't do anything I was just waiting for you to get ready and make breakfast." you walked toward the kitchen and got out some pancake batter and a pan you turned on the stove and let in heat up a little then you put the pancake batter in the pan and got out a spatula and flipped the pancake and after they were done you put the stacks on the plates and you grabbed the maple syrup from the cupboard and went to the table and gave Andy his plate and you put yours down and sat down across from Andy.
Ok so I need more ideas for another story so plz comment ideas thx 😋.