012

Her compartment's door slid open again

"I feel like if I sit down, you'll curse me for existing... or is that just your resting face?" The boy that sort of reminded her of a basketball player she knew stood at the door, eyes shining with that same curiosity she'd seen in the two boys from earlier.

Aria shrugged. "Do what you please. I can't control you."

Blinking, the boy grinned and sat down across from her, holding out his hand. "Blaise Zabini."

"Aria Stark ." She looked at his hand, before sighing and taking it, shaking it lightly.

"You have small hands." The boy looked at her with his head tilted as if studying her. "Are you a first-year?" Sending him an unamused look, the boy backed off, taking a book from his own trunk and opening it, before glancing back up. "If you get done with that book... can I read it too?"

Looking down at her book, she nodded slightly. "If you make sure that no one interrupts my reading."

"Deal." Blaise grinned.

Well, can't say that really worked now, huh?

The Malfoy boy and his friend from earlier came back after finding out that she really was Harry's twin, and that she wasn't a muggleborn (they made sure not share those thoughts with her.)

Occasionally, some muggleborns knocked on their compartment's door, asking if they could get Tony Stark's daughter's autograph, usually resulting with Aria grumbling something like ' dad isn't even all that, I'm much cooler.' As she signed said autographs.

Blaise somehow half-kept to his word and no questions were posed her way- though she could feel their eyes on where she was sitting curled up in the corner of the train compartment.

Realizing that reading was hopeless, she marked her page and then tuned in to the conversation around her.

"-even met Harry Potter, though he's much less of a Gryffindor than my father thought. He didn't shake my hand, though it's common knowledge that his father and my father don't get along at all." The blonde was prattling on, nose held high, but the other boys still looked curious about what he was saying despite his snobbish attitude.

The cart lady comes at a time that feels like lunch time, so they each get their favorite sweet before getting out their lunch boxes and first eating those.

They start a game of Exploding Snaps. Aria at first turns her nose up on it, but after few games she wants in.

"Guys, say cheese!" The brunette suddenly exclaims, catching the first years off guard as they look up and see their reflection in Aria's little device.