015

Arriving early for Professor McGonagall's lesson, Aria and Pansy sat together in the center of the classroom

Aria looked around the classroom and to her surprise, their teacher was not in the classroom yet.

Instead, a cat with very unique markings sat on the table staring at them. There was something about it though...she turned around and nudged Pansy and pointed back to the cat.

"She... It's not normal..... I don't know how to explain it."

"Not normal in which way?"

Before Aria could reply to her, the late bell rang, and Harry and Ron stumbled in a few minutes late. Harry looked around and seeing that their Professor was not there yet, fixed up his hair and dragged Ron to where Aria was sitting. "Hey, loser. Still cozying up to the dirty snakes, are you not?"

Before Aria could react however, the Cat stalked all the way to the middle of the conversation, and right in front of them transformed into Professor McGonagall. "10 points from Gryffindor Mr Potter for your inexcusable language, another 5 points each Mr Potter, Mr Weasley for being late for my lesson. Now settle down, I don't want to hear another sound out of you."

Aria's impression of Professor McGonagall was spot on, she was strict and clever. This was one teacher she definitely did not want to cross, she gave them talk the moment Harry and Ron had settled down.

"Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts," she said. "Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned."

Once they were done with the class, Aria packed her things and made her way out of the class, gasping once she bumped into someone first thing after she stepped out.

"Seems like we tend to bump into each other a lot." Came the familiar chuckle.

"Oh really?" She scowls halfheartedly, taking a few steps back as she stared up at Cedric who had stopped laughing and opted for a wide smile instead.

"You should start using your eyes for a change." Aria mused sarcastically , moving to the right to manoeuvrer her way around him, but he steps in her path once more, both his hands raised as if to physically block her from passing.

"I'm sorry. Next time I'll wear a softer sweater, should make the impact less painful." The third year grins, keeping his distance from the girl nonetheless, since he wanted her to know he was only joking.

"What was your name again?" Aria asked, despite knowing the answer to that question.

"Cedric." He responded, cheeks dimpling.