Chap 5: No No No

~Ian's POV~

That bastard. Who does he think he is?! "YOU GOT A PROBLEM?" I shout at him. Actually no I don't. That's the kind of thing Anthony would've done. He's the more impulsive type. But I like to take my position into consideration. It's almost 2 am, I'm alone, the douchebag following me is taller and more muscular than me, and I'm far from home. I decide to ignore that bitch and continue walking with a fast pace towards my car.

Just as I'm about to open the door of my car, he places his hand over my shoulder so roughly that I drop the food on the ground causing one of the packets to burst open spilling gravy over the road. THAT'S IT! You can hurt me but if you hurt my food when I'm hungry, you're in for some big trouble.

RAGE MODE: ON

~Anthony's POV~

Hopefully I don't die on my way to see Ian. My hands are trembling and in my effort to hold the steering wheel stably (=so tightly that it hurts), my knuckles have turned white. My brain is still processing the fact that my best friend (and probably more :P) has been stabbed and may die any second.

As soon as I reach the hospital, I run over to the receptionist. "I-im here to see Ian H-hecox" I say between heavy breaths. "Just a second" The second feels like an hour to me. "Room 169 " I don't even thank her and rush to the elevator.

After going through what seems like an endless hallway, I reach Ian's room. He is surrounded by all these beeping machines and tangled tubes penetrating (lol) his skin. I can't bear to see him like this. Unconscious. Those machines the only things keeping him alive. I feel my eyes burning and before I know it I'm crying. No, bawling my eyes out would be a better term.

"Anthony Padilla?" a lean middle aged woman with short black hair asks me in a robotic apathetic voice. "Yes" I say, surprising even myself due to the stability in my voice even after that intense wailing session. She informs me of the whole incident. Apparently this guy found Ian on the sidewalk bleeding profusely, hardly breathing and called 911. Ian was stabbed not once but 3 fucking times and left to die just like that. Oh and the killer is on the loose. Fucking great. I can feel anger building up inside me, my fingers shaking with fury.

That's when I look at Ian's heart monitor and almost scream when I realize his heart stopped beating...

A/N
Oooooooohh...will he live? Will he die? To find out, stay tuned :P btw pineapples are a bonerkill for Anthony in case you didn't know. You might need this kind of info later in the story ;)

Also I feel kinda bad for Ian cuz most of the mishaps seem to happen to him (in most fanfics). But atleast he got Antonio to help him :) I also won't use the name Ant cuz he mentioned in a video that Ian has never called him that. Ya know I like to stick to the facts...hehehe!

Don't forget to comment and vote! Will post an update soon :) until then byee!