Chap 17: Where's Ian?

~Anthony's POV~

I'm at David's party right now. The party started half an hour ago and I still haven't seen Ian. Is he ignoring me? I hope not. I see David and ask him if he's seen Ian. "I'm looking for him too. I left him with Alex and when I returned he disappeared. I'm worried..." he trails off. "Come on you don't have to be worried. We all know how good he is with handling Alex. Sometimes even better than you" He smiles and exhales half a laugh. "You're right. All these Dad duties are stressing me out"

"Is that so?" Briana grabs him from behind and coos in his ear. I leave to give them some privacy. Parenthood is tough. I continue my search for Ian, greeting and asking people about him on the way. I see Mari and Peter with some random people I don't know. "Oh hi Anthony! Why don't you join us?" Mari says smiling. "Hi Mari! Hey man" I say to Peter as I hug him. "Long time no see eh?"
"I know right...how's it been?"
"Everything's cool. How was your trip to Australia?"
"It was great..Uhh weren't you sick Anthony?" Mari says cocking an eyebrow.
"Huh? Oh yeah that...well I'm here so...you know. I'm fine" I say nervously. She can't know the real reason we skipped Game Bang today.
"Okay"
"Hey have you guys seen Ian? I've been searching for him this whole time. David's starting to think he ran away with his baby"
"Actually yes I have. He was in the kitchen last time I saw him." Peter replies.
"Great! Thanks man. I'll see you guys later" and I dash to the kitchen to find Ian sitting on the counter looking gloomy and staring at Alex.

~Ian's POV~

"Ian?" I hear someone say softly. "Hey Anthony" I sigh. "What's the matter dude?" "I don't know...I must be on my man period. One minute I'm perfectly happy. Next thing I know I feel like shit." I sigh again, louder this time. "First of all - no cussing near the baby. Second - David and Briana are looking for you. Why are you here?" "I...never mind. I should return to them. Alex's babysitter must be here by now." With that I leave Anthony standing there worried and make my way through the crowd to the front door where I spot the babysitter with Briana. I apologize to her and she carefully hands the baby to Alice, the babysitter who already has all the baby stuff ready in a bag.

"Alright people! Let the party BEGIN!" someone shouts and everyone cheers as the lights darken and music blasts through the speakers. I can't help but grin since the energy is contagious. The vibes are oh so positive. The crowd gathers in the living room to dance and I head over to the mini bar to get drunk.

~2 hours later~

~Anthony's POV~

The party is still going strong. Most people are drunk as fuck except of course me 'cause I don't drink. Ian is only a few drinks away from being completely wasted and we're dancing with David, Briana, Mari, Peter, Wez and Joven, having the best time. And I think I saw Sohinki making out with a girl which is good. I don't mind not being drunk. All this is so great I wouldn't wanna forget it in the morning as I throw up the contents of my stomach with a severe headache. The music is clubby and amazing. The food is great. I'm with the people I love. This couldn't get any better.

Or so I thought.

A/N
Hey hey hey! Instead of 1 long chapter I decided to have 2 short ones. Also because my Wifi's been acting strange and I may not be able to update if it stops working. So I updated something for you guys to read.

Anyways, I was watching Ian's snapchat and noticed him call Joshua Joven. And in a Joven Pit Weekly, Joven mentioned how he hates the name Josh(ua) so I'm assuming people call him Joven even outside of Smosh videos. But I'm too lazy to change the previous chapters. Also, Lasercorn's wife's name is Sabrina (I guess). On the Smosh wiki it was Sabrina "Brina" Moss. But I like Briana more so I'll stick to that. And Alex is not his real name :( apparently it's Tyler (not sure). Damn it!

Okay so...see you later? Thanks for reading and your votes and comments :) Byee!