Chap 23: Trouble

०1 week of fluffiness later०

~Ian's POV~

I didn't delete the tweet because guess what, it's my life BEEYOTCH! I have reached that point where I literally don't give a fuck what others say about me. Sure, some things affect me but I try my best to not be perturbed by them. Those things aside, I want to say that I'm the happiest that I've ever been in the 27 years of my life.

I've got a wonderful boyfriend who just so happens to be my best friend too and I love him to the moon and back. Our career is at its peak. We've got a movie coming. We have so many accepting and fantastic fans. I've got friends that genuinely care about me. I'm in good health. Could I ask for anything more? The answer quite obviously is no.

I push these thoughts out of my mind when I see Anthony pull into the driveway. We have to shoot a video today - "Every Shipper Ever". I'm half nervous and half excited. Including all this Ianthony is our way of slowly breaking it to the Smoshers about us.

~Anthony's POV~

"Morning babe!" I smile at Ian. "Good morning Sunshine!" He replies, sitting down on the passenger's seat and flashing me a shy grin. "Aww I have a new nickname" I exclaim, to which he simply rolls his eyes playfully. After a moment's pause, he says a little more seriously, "But honestly Anthony, you are my sunshine. Your smile, your eyes, your laugh, your face, everything about you is so- so- bright and uplifting! There has never been an instance when I was feeling blue and you had failed to cheer me up. You are the most important person in my life Anthony. And I want you to remember that."

I'm speechless. He said this so genuinely and with such love in his gaze that I surprise no one when I pull him into a bear hug with no intention of letting go. God, I love this man. After what seems like an eternity, I pull away as I remember we're supposed to drive 20 minutes to reach the YouTube Space where the sets are. The rest of the car ride is silent and we reach our destination at about 10:45.

"You're late" Ryan - our director - announces. "Sorry" Ian and I say in unison and the crew gets to work immediately. Today's video is pretty...interesting. "Every Fanfic Ever" was the most requested but we wouldn't be able to film even two scenes without being too explicit, considering that most fanfics are overly sexual. So we decided to dedicate the video to shippers - not just Ianthony shippers but also Phan, Destiel, Johnlock, Marhinki, PewDieCry and Dramione. Basically we converted a Tumblr fan blog into a video. This will be fun.

०After the shoot०

"And that's a wrap, everybody. Good job!" Ryan remarks and the crew starts to pack up. I was right, this was fun. Ian and I played the characters being shipped; Courtney, Noah, Olivia, Keith played the shippers and Joe and Brittni were in supporting roles. I can't wait for our fans to see it.

"Pizza at my apartment with cuddles and video games...how's that sound?" Ian asks me as we make our way to my car. "Hell yeah" I reply eagerly. The traffic was even worse now and it took us a good 30 minutes to reach his place.

~Ian's POV~

"Baaaaaabe I'm so tired!" Anthony whines in a baby voice and stretches his hands forward, motioning for me to pick him up. I laugh and shake my head. He gives me puppy eyes. How could I say no to that face? "Alright..." I pick him up bridal style and start climbing the stairs. He's surprisingly light! For some reason, I have the stupid idea of kissing him while still holding him, completely forgetting the fact that if anyone saw us like this, it could turn out bad. I wish I hadn't.

"Ian...?" A voice calls out. I pull away from the kiss panicked, dropping Anthony on the ground and look up to see her standing there, her mouth agape and eyes wide in shock. "So THIS is why you haven't been returning my calls?" Jaden's tone is bitter and if looks could kill, I'd be dead right now. Hella dead.

"I-I can e-explain!" "Ian I can't believe you did that..." Sadness replaces anger in her voice and a wave of guilt hits me. "Why didn't you just tell me? B-before I-" Her voice cracks and she becomes silent, looking down at feet. "I'm sorry" I move a step closer to her, breaking the awkward silence. "I didn't know what you'd say. I didn't want to be judged or hurt you...I just didn't know what to do. I am so sorry Jaden. But please don't tell anyone about this, I-" "Fuck off" She snaps and walks away, pushing Anthony out of her way.

"Well, you fucked up. Big time." Anthony says, rubbing the spot on his chest where she basically hit him. "I know...let's just go inside and eat. I need to get my mind off of things."

A/N
Well hello there! Guess who's not dead c: Holy crap I didn't update for two fucking weeks! I'm so terribly sorry ::>_<:: But it's not my fault that life has been so hectic!

Anyways I'll try to put up a chapter again today to make up for the late update. Thanks for reading guys ^^ Byee!