Chap 9: Anthony's Diary

~Anthony's POV~

"IAAANNN!!!" I yell impatiently. This is the third time I'm calling him. What the heck is taking him so long. I glance at my watch. 6.26 am. We need to leave now or we'll miss the flight. I already kept all our stuff in the taxi and I'm ready to leave. Unfortunately he still isn't. Yes I love him and stuff but I can't stand this bullshit.

~Ian's POV~

I was checking Anthony's room to make sure we didn't leave anything here. That's when I saw it again. That boring looking book with the leather cover. I suppose he forgot it there. I couldn't resist any longer. I sneaked his diary into the bathroom and locked the door. Sitting down on the toilet (with the lid closed obviously), I carefully opened the first page of the diary and skimmed the words.

So yeah I'm writing in a stupid diary like a teenage girl. But I HAVE to. I need somewhere to express all these emotions that I have been suppressing or I'll explode. I could always share them with Ian but I'm not sure I want to burden him with my problems. Aww no dude I'm always here for you. You never were and never will be a burden.

He's already been through a lot and discussing my situation with him would only make him relive his breakup. That's right. Kalel broke up with me. I cringe when I think about what a mess I was for the first few days. I didn't think it would hurt so much. Us still being friends and all. But it did.

"Ian are you in there?" Anthony voice snaps me out of my thoughts and back to reality. "Yeah man shouldn't have consumed all that Mexican food, huh" I say faking a laugh. "Okay well the taxi is here. So hurry up!" I continue reading.

I have been an emotional wreck ever since. I haven't slept for the past 4 days and Ian's forcing me to eat even though I'm not sure if I can keep the food down. He's such a great friend. We uploaded a reserve video for Friday that we have for situations like these so that I didn't have to shoot. "IAN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

I'm falling apart. We were ENGAGED for fuck's sake...we always talked about our dream house and babies and loving each other till the end of time. All those dreams crushed by a phone call. "Anthony could you meet me at the park? We need to talk." I knew something was up because of her serious tone but never in a thousand years could I have imagined she wanted to break up. I'm shocked I didn't go into a panic attack that exact moment, the fact that I drove myself home safely without crashing. But the minute I reached my apartment, I couldn't hold it in. I broke down. Screaming into the pillow. Hyperventilating. I lost all sense of the world.

"IAAANNN!!" I sigh. I can't believe Anthony never told me this. I always believed that he was coping quite well, considering he gets emotionally attached to people really easily. Wow. I'm a terrible friend. I open the door quietly and hide the diary in my bag.

Anthony's POV~

"The fuck did you eat?" I say smirking, relieved that he's finally ready and honestly a little worried about him too. Ian glances up at me and makes a weird face. Almost sympathetic. Goddamn he's so gorgeous. The sunlight hitting his face, highlighting the blue of his eyes and the slight breeze blowing his hair over his eyes make him look so...so him. So Ian. I'm not sure if that even makes sense. But whatever. Love never made sense...

A/N
Wohoo!! Longest chapter I've ever done and so proud of myself :) Btw I don't know what a panic attack feels like...pretty sure worse than the description...but I tried my best. Also, I don't hate Kalel. I don't like her much either. BUT I don't hate her. There's a difference you know :/

Don't forget to comment and vote! It would also make me very happy if you follow me :) Thanks for reading dear person *gives you a virtual hug* Byee!