Chap 10: Questions

~Anthony's POV~

Something is definitely wrong with Ian. He didn't speak even once during the entire car ride and the flight, except for one word replies. I tried asking him but he just dodged the question. I'm worried. Did he find out? I hope not. As much as I love him, I don't want him to know if he doesn't feel the same way. Because what we have is a beautiful relationship. Many spend years searching for what I have found with Ian. I love him so much and I know he does too, maybe not the same way as me, but it's love nevertheless.

We leave the airport and get a taxi to go to our respective apartments. Great. Another awkward car ride. The driver drops him off first. We hug and say goodbye which I think is unnecessary, considering we live fairly close to one another and will probably meet tomorrow at the Smosh Games HQ.

~Ian's POV~

Phew. Finally home. I set my bag down, take off my shoes and go straight to bed. I'm so fucking tired. Daisy greets me by licking my feet and jumping at my crotch as always. I pat her back as she jumps into bed with me. I try to forget everything as I relax. Forget all my worries, all the questions that have been popping up in my head, swirling around in a storm of confusion, making me feel things I didn't know I could feel. It's not just about Anthony.

It reminded me of Melanie and I - just as Anthony had predicted. But it didn't make me upset. On the contrary, I feel...bright? There's no other way to put it. Mel has this kind of positive energy radiating from her and I can still feel it from hundreds of miles away. Honestly, I am a little sad, but a happy kind of sad. What the fuck? That doesn't even make sense. I just miss her that's all. We shared a special connection. It's hard to just ignore and forget about a person when they have looked into your soul.

Daisy cuddles next to me under the covers, and that seems to comfort me more than any human could've at that point. I gradually drift off, finally at peace, forgetting about the diary and Anthony and Melanie for once.

A/N
I wanna apologize for another super short chapter. It's just impossible for me to write long ones without losing the coherence. I'm practising of course. :)

Anyways, I'll try to make the next ones longer. I don't have any idea of what I want to happen next so maybe the next update will be a little late. Thanks for reading friends (can I call you that? ^-^) Byee!