Chap 27: Sexy Time

~Ian's POV~

I set the camera accordingly and we both position our chairs like we had in the old video. Anthony being Anthony starts laughing, obviously. "If you laugh o-two more times, I win." I say.

"If you kiss me, I'm gonna kill you." Like hell you are. I smirk and we begin. In the old video, we had to be that close to fit in the frame. Our new camera is a wide angle one so we don't need to. But we are anyway. Suddenly, I get an idea. I start inching my face towards his and close the small gap between us by pressing our lips together.

Even though we have kissed a hundred times in the past few weeks, I will never get used to the heavenly sensation of our intimacy. This kiss is passionate and rough. I tangle my fingers into his hair and he grabs my neck from behind. I brush my tongue over his bottom lip and his mouth parts, allowing me entry.

My tongue explores the new area and his pushes against mine, fighting for dominance. "I love you" he whispers hurriedly against my lips. "I love you more" I protest. We pull away to catch our breaths, resting our foreheads together. "That was hot." I mumble. He looks up at me with his dreamy eyes filled with an emotion I had never seen in them. Lust.

I know he wants more, I do too. So what's stopping us? I stand up and grabbing his hand, drag him to the couch. I lay him down and straddle him. "Ian..." he lets out a suppressed whimper. I lean forward and start placing sloppy kisses down his neck. He moans as I make contact with his sweet spot. I start sucking and nibbling at that part and Anthony lets out moans and whimpers in response. I swear I've never been more turned on in life.

~Anthony's POV~

Ian's going wild with that tongue of his. We're kissing more passionately than ever and for some reason more intimate than anything I've ever done with a girl. I've wanted Ian for so long, far before my realisation of my true feelings for him. I was too blind to notice it, apparently Ian was too.

I push all thoughts out of my mind as pleasure spreads through my body. My eyes are shut closed but my mouth is wide, panting and moaning. I'm startled momentarily as Ian licks the shell of my ear while snaking his fingers up my thigh. He nibbles and bites at my ear and then reconnects our lips.

Both of us are hard by this point and shivers run up my spine every time our members rub against each other through our jeans. In a swift movement, I turn us over so that now I'm on top of him. He's sitting up slightly and I'm on his lap. I kiss him again, sloppily and roughly as my hands slide under his shirt.

I break the kiss to pull off his shirt. He rips off mine too and we stare at each other for some time, taking in each other's beauty, admiring the other in our minds. His pale skin against my slightly tanned one is a pleasant contrast. It's yet another reminder of how different we are, yet our hearts belong with each other. Boyfriends or not, we were meant to be. Soulmates - in my opinion - don't necessarily have to be romantically involved. Ian is the person that changed my entire life for good. He's my soulmate and no one can convince me otherwise.

"I love you so much Anthony..." Ian interrupts my thoughts as he cups my face with his hands and kisses me sweetly. No tongue. Just pure affection. "I love you too baby" I breathe against his lips. And then the lust returns and our hands are all over each other, his fingers tracing my six-pack and my hands brushing over his sides.

"I want you" he whispers hoarsely and seductively. Yet again, he's on top of me. His hot breath ghosts over my chest and he starts moving down to my waist, placing kisses everywhere. Just as he is about to undo my jeans, he suddenly stops and his body tenses. I look up at him with lust filled eyes, begging for more. But his expression has changed. He looks...guilty? Embarrassed?

I lift up his chin with two fingers but he won't meet my gaze. "Ian, what's the matter?" I ask worriedly. "I-I'm sorry...I just-I'm not ready yet...I'm sorry." He stammers. "Hey hey, it's fine. You don't need to rush anything, okay? I'm ready to wait. I love you." I reply and peck him. "Thanks Sunshine." He smiles.

"Oh shit the camera's still filming!" He exclaims suddenly and his eyes widen in realisation. "Oops." I say and start laughing at our stupidity. He gets off me and rushes to the table where the camera was set and our food had long gone cold. That video would be...interesting. I make a mental note to save it on my laptop before Ian deletes the footage.

Today was a good day.

A/N
I have nothing to say...