Chap 31: The End

~3rd Person POV~

No sooner did Ian and Anthony upload that video than their social media blew up with the same words. "IANTHONY IS CANON I'M DEAD".

The guys found it quite amusing to be honest. They decided that they'd make a proper coming out video later if they felt like it. Not that it was required really. Smosh being smosh, they've always done things differently. And that included coming out in the most subtle way.

Their family and friends knew about them. It was hard to miss what existed between them considering every glance they shared screamed love. They had all been very accepting and happy and it turned out that Lasercorn was a hardcore shipper.

Back to the present, the fans freaked the fuck out. In the best possible way, that is. All the people who had ridiculed the shippers for being " obnoxious" and "gross" were attacked with a bunch of "told you so" comments.

Ianthony became trending on Tumblr and Twitter. Ian and Anthony however chose to remain silent for half a day because they're sadistic little bitches and like to torture us with feels.

They received phone calls from close friends in the YouTube community, all congratulating them. Hell even Melanie called Ian which was surprising. "I always kinda shipped you two." She joked and Ian giggled.

In short everything was perfect.

Just like the ship that is Ianthony.

A/N
Aaaaand it's over!! Wohoo \(^^)/ Sorry for the short ending :/ Next time I write a fic, I'll have it all planned out promise, so you don't have to wait so long :)

Anyways, as soon as my exams are over (which is next week), I'll be writing a bunch of one-shots so watch out for that! Follow me here and also on tumblr:
the-rad-chick.tumblr.com

I'll see you guys soon ily <3 Byee!!