Chap 15: Ian Has A What?

~Anthony's POV~

Nervously, I tell Ian that it - the kiss - just happened. That I was not in my right mind and went with the flow. He doesn't look very convinced. But now that he knows of my miserable state after the breakup, I'm guessing he took pity on me and decides not to question any further. Phew. He accepts my apology and then we laugh, promising not to bring it up again. But I do ask him how he felt during our little moment of intimacy. "Shocked. Confused. Weirded out." he says making a face. "And to be honest, a little aroused." he mumbles awkwardly, running a hand through his bowl hair. My eyes widen in surprise and my jaw drops. Aroused? I was not expecting that.

~Ian's POV~

I choose to ignore Anthony's surprise at my words. *brrrr* I feel my pocket vibrate and I check my phone to find a message from Jaden. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I'm dating this really cool girl called Jaden. (This is of course not official, just plot) In fact, I'm supposed to meet her for brunch today. "Hey Anthony, I gotta go"

"Why d'you have something planned?"
"Yeah about that...I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I'm dating again"
"Oh"
"Remember Jaden?" He furrows his eyebrows as he recalls who that is. "Maybe..."
"Yeah well whatever. I have a date today. So...see you later?"
"Okay. Bye Ian" Why does he seem so...disappointed. Meh.
"Bye" I say and walk back to my car, to drive to her house. Today was a weird day. Anthony's been acting so strange lately. And I'm not even gonna say anything about our kiss. I wonder what got into him.

~Anthony's POV~

There you go Padildo. All the proof you want that Ian is in fact straight. And he has a girlfriend. Great. Fucking great. I flop down on my bed and bury my face in the pillow. Why is this happening? With a swirl of confusing thoughts in my mind, I drift off.

०3 and a half hours later०

I wake up, feeling groggy and hungry. I get up and make myself some lunch, then watch Netflix with Pip cuddling next to me. I reach for my phone to check my social media. No interesting tweets except for congratulations on our movie and the "Notice me senpai"s. I open Instagram and see a photo of Ian with a girl that's tagged Jaden. Damn. This girl is gorgeous. I wish she wasn't. But if I know Ian at all, he won't stay with her if she doesn't have a nice personality. Like he doesn't really care about good looks. As long as she has that personality Ian loves, she could be the ugliest person, but to Ian she would still be beautiful. And that is what I love about him, amongst a million other things.

My daydreaming is interrupted by the *tring* sound of my phone alerting me of a new message. It's from Joshua.

J: Hey! There's a pary 2nite. U coming?
A: What for?
J: David's son turned 1
A: Soooo it's a bday party
J: For the 1st hour...yes. Then it's the adult party ;)
A: Venue n time?
J: My house, 7pm. Don't be late! His wife doesn't like it :/
A: Fine I'll be there :)
J: Ok bye c ya
A: Bye

Woah. I can't believe the laser baby is already 1 year old (I'm pretty sure he's not...just plot. Also Joshua is Jovenshire and David is Lasercorn, in case someone didn't know) But I'm glad there's a party. I really need to get my mind off this mess. That's the thing about being YouTubers. It doesn't matter if it's not a weekend. You can party just as hard, 'cause each day is pretty much the same for us. Wednesday or Friday - same thing.

A/N
I'm back! Sorry this took so long :( Also sorry that this was short. It's kind of a filler chapter. You can expect some wild things to happen at the party *wink wink*. Do you want any other ships to be included too? I might include Marhinki. I don't I'll see.

In other news...HOLY SHIT GUYS!! I have over 1k reads o.O This is so amazing ^_^ I can't thank you enough for reading this :D And I'm working on another fic that's just bromance the Smosh guys (maybe more...I'll see) and will include Miel (that girl that appears a lot on Anthony's snapchats).

Btw I know nothing about Jaden Lebel and she's probably just a friend. But you know plot. Anyways thanks a lot again :) Pls comment and vote it makes me really happy. Byee!