Chap 6: It's Okay

~Anthony's POV~

I feel like I'm falling down into an endless void of despondency. Not even a second later, a bunch of doctors begin working to restore my Ian's heart and the nurse rushes me out of the room.

I immediately go into a panic attack. I'm hyperventilating. And screaming. Something I never did while having an attack before - screaming, that is.

_ _ _

"Anthony? ANTHONY! Dude wake the hell up!" I feel someone shaking me roughly. Wait. I recognize that voice. In fact I fucking love this voice. I awake with a start and clutch onto Ian's shirt, breathing heavily. It was all a fucking dream.

०Earlier०

~Ians POV~

"I'm back" I call out. No response. Anthony must have fallen asleep I guess. It did take me a long time to just get food. But it's not my fault that there was construction going on that compelled me to take a different longer route that I wasn't familiar with.

I set the food on the table and walk to his room. I knock lightly but when there's no response I push open the door, making my way in as quietly as I can. Awww he looks so cute. No homo.

The lights are on and he's sleeping in a weird way, with a book and a pen near his head. Is that a diary? I barely manage to suppress my laugh. He probably dozed off while writing. I wonder what he wrote in there. Yeah yeah I know going through someone's personal stuff is bad but whatever. Who said I was good. *wink wink*

As I'm about to pull it from under his head, I notice the anxious look on his face. Is he having a nightmare? "N-no that-that's not possible" he mumbles in his sleep contorting his face even more. "There there it's just a bad dream" I whisper softly, gently stroking his hair. I know for a fact that stroking his head always calms him down. So I continue that for a while but with no effect. That's when he starts screaming.

"Anthony? ANTHONY! Dude wake the hell up!" He wakes up startled, with a sweat covered face, his breathing heavy, eyebrows furrowed in anxiety, his fingers clinging on to my shirt for dear life and his voice a hoarse whisper. "Fuck Ian are you okay?! I had this terrible dream...I thought I lost you! Iloveyousomuchpleasedonteverleaveme" he mumbles while giving me a bear hug. "It's okay dude...I'm okay" I can't help but smile at this cutie.

A/N
Woah!! See what I did there O.o that's called Alice in wonderland-ing it up :P So yeah I decided I'd keep the drama for later. I know this was a bad plot twist but hey! I'm still a noob okay -.-

Get ready for some Ianthony action BIATCH! Don't forget to comment and vote :) see you soon!