Chapter 06

I couldn't concentrate at the lecture at all

I couldn't concentrate at the lecture at all. This was the last class and I haven't even taken the notes since the first class. All I could do was think about Zeus acting weird today. I donot want to attract any sort of attention. I was bullied alot when Alex first decided to be friends with me. Girls used to throw my books, hide my things and lock me up in rooms, sometimes even going physical a little. That was a hard time but slowly things changed and nobody bothered with me again. Alex had asked them politely to not mess with me as we were just friends.

Now I already know Zeus has been catching a lot of attention lately. It's just been two days and all I can hear is his name from every direction. I was staring at his car that was parked infront of the school gate from my school window. I wanna avoid him cuz I in no way want to feel the same I felt when me and Alex met.

The class was finally over and everyone started to leave one by one. "All I need to do is ignore Zeus and never look back if he calls! Yes!" I motivate myself and made my way out of the class. A large crowd in the school hall caught my attention. Squeals and whispers could be easily heard. I, being curious, went to check too.

I gasped as my eyes met the one I had to ignore. Zeus looked at me, he had his arms crossed over his chest and had an annoyed look on face, probably because of all the attention he was getting and he wasn't a fan of it, one could easily say but people don't know how to be in limits.

"Ah y/n! C'mere!" He said in his unnecessarily sexy deep voice. I was again getting the same glares from the girls in the crowd. Oh no, not again. I avoided his eyes and made a sharp turn, exiting the hallway, rushing towards the school gate.

I could hear someone chasing me but all that mattered to me right now was running away from Zeus and all the unwanted attention, scandals and rumours I could be facing if I went near him.

A tight grip on my waist yanked me back. It was a muscular arm wrapped around my waist, my back hitting someone's chest. My breathe hitched when his lips touched my ears and he whispered "Running away from me, princess?" I sighed as he turned me around and placed his hands on my waist, smirking a little "Not happening, get in the car before some more drama is created"

Even though I thought I had come far from school, I hadn't still gotten out of the school gate. I glared him and pushed him away. All the glares, whispers from the crowd and his eyes piercing mine made me shiver, I don't like this at all.

"All I want is you to stay away from me, I don't even know you properly! So why do you think I'd want to go back home with you!" I yelled. He was calm, very calm that it irritated me. "You'll soon get to know me, now" He pointed his thumb towards the car, his eyes piercing my soul. Goosebumps crawled all over my body and certain fear took over me. I wanted to say a no so bad but I couldnt. Also, I wanted to escape all this drama, I am sure this will be on the school's community page tomorrow or in a while.

I sighed and went inside the car. I wasn't able to raise my head at all. I didn't want to see him. I disliked him alot at the moment. A loud thud of the window made me flinch. I sighed as he hummed some tune "your sighs are so sexy"

The car engine roared as Zeus started the car. "So did you like my back hug?" He said. I scoffed "More like forcefully pulling me into you!?" He chuckled "Well that's not a good way to describe the situation!" I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window before a strong hand grabbed my cheeks and made me look into his eyes. He looked pissed "Don't.Roll.Your.Eyes.At.Me" I smirked and tilted my head "Aw look at you tryna impose yourself on me, you are awful" He just gritted his teeth and again started the car, focusing on the road. A question occupied my brain and I decided to ask it "You were asking me to get in otherwise more drama would have been created, what would you even do?" Now it was my turn to smirk but it was soon wiped off as he said with a serious face "Put you up on my shoulder, smacked your ass and threw you inside the car" I gasped as my face turned red "That's disrespect and harrassment" He nodded "That's what you'll get if you go against what I say" I bit my lips, totally frustrated because of him. I don't wanna give him anymore attention so I shut up.

The drive seemed so long and frustrating. I inhaled deeply as he dropped me. I was about to go in before he called me "Y/N!" I looked back at him. He was smirking at me through his car window "You should be thankful princess" I frowned "and why?" He smirked more "I controlled my anger otherwise the way you mocked me, you'd be dead by now and nobody would ever have been able to find the corpse"

Do vote! Please!