Chapter 20

*Long ass chapter*

*Long ass chapter*

"Where are you going madam?" The extremely calm voice sent shivers down the poor girl's spine. She knew who it belonged to so instead of turning around, she increased her pace and started moving forward.

"Stop darling, I won't hurt you" the person spoke a little loud. The girl didnt turn around. Her hands were balled into fists and she got her jaw clenched. please save me God, please.

And before she could get out of the dark alley, he was already standing Infront of her, eyes shimmering and a smirk showing his sharp canine. She gasped and stepped backwards, tears threatening to fall off her eyes.

"What do you want!? Please stay away from me! Please!" She cried "I said I won't hurt you" He spoke softly in her ear . That person smacked his palm on her mouth with a great force, shutting it. She got the metallic taste of blood in her mouth, damage probably cuz of the slap.

"Not even God can save you from me right now" He chuckled, yanking her towards himself by her hair and dragging her towards somewhere darker.

He threw her on the hard concrete and kicked her face, drawing blood out of her ear. She cried as he slapped her on the same ear. "Please! Let me go! Please! I will do anything" and another slap "Shut this shitty mouth of yours, you ugly bitch"

"But what did I do!? Tell me!" She cried but he didn't listen to a single cry of hers. He kicked her stomach on repeat and she fell backwards, her eyes now heavy and that light of life now dim in her eyes. Grabbing a dagger, he stabbed it into her throat, an ear piercing cry left her mouth as she counted the last few seconds of her life. He mercilessly stabbed the same spot "This is what you get! This is what you get for going against me! You wanted to separate my baby from me!? Take it!"

Her eyes finally closed and she let go of her life. The light gone from her eyes and the body that had been warm a few minutes ago now lay there cold and limp. "No! I am not done yet"

He grabbed a big knife from the small bag he had on his shoulder and cut her into small pieces, counting to exactly 56 pieces. He had made 56 pieces of her body and scattered them here and there for the street dogs to feed on or maybe some other animal, he wouldn't mind.

He left the alley, chuckling like maniacs and disappeared.

-

Yuki had been doing well now. Her wrist had finally started to heal and she was going to school and then to her part time job as usual. Y/N had made plans to go shopping with her girls at about 6 pm.

Zeus was with Y/N, helping her do her homework. "Thankyou Zeus, you are a life saver" He just smiled at her "But why were you so sweaty earlier when u came here?" She asked as she had noticed beads of sweat on his forehead "It's nothing, I was at the gym and then got Ur text asking for help so I directly came here" She smiled "Oh okay, thankyou"

He placed his slim finger on her soft lips and spoke in a deep voice "Don't thank me again, I don't like it from you, you just ask for anything and I'll place that by your feet"

She saw sincerity in his eyes but somewhere a little sadness. She gently held onto his hand and removed it from her mouth "Zeus...can I ask you something?" She fiddled with his big hand "Anything" He nodded. "You had some sort of crush on me?"

Zeus gulped. His hand lay softly on her cheek as he gazed into her eyes with pure love "I did, I do" She sighed "But now that I know you are happy with Alex, m fine with stepping back, don't worry" He showed her a pretty beautiful smile.

Y/N smiled and placed her arms around his neck, giving him a friendly hug. He placed his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, giving her a tight hug. "Alex is so lucky" Y/N chuckled against his shoulder at his remark "Actually I am lucky to have him, he is the sweetest boyfriend" and with that she pulled back.

"Would you like some snacks?" She asked "Yes, just Juice" She nodded and turned on the Television, the news channel popped up on the Television broadcasting a live news. She gave Zeus the remote and herself walked out of the room.

-

"I wonder why Yuki ain't picking up my calls" She spoke to Emma on her phone "Same! I tired to call her too but her phone's off! I called her mum and she was worried too, she said Yuki had left her workplace an hour ago but she hadn't reached home yet"

"Could she possibly be out with her boyfriend?" Y/N asked "She doesn't have a boyfriend Y/N!" Emma chuckled "Yeah, she's more busy with giving us tips but herself doesn't date" Emma agreed "She's the Mama of the group haha"

And with that their convo went on. She felt shivers as she heard something strange "Reportedly, Yuki Yamamoto-

"Wait Emma!" Y/N ran towards the living room. Zeus was changing the channels with as much pace as he could. "No! Turn on the news!" Y/N was shaking, why was her friend's name on the Television.

Zeus was sweating and was nervous but he didn't show it. He calmly changed the channels back to the news channel "Come here" He patted the space besides him, Y/N nodded looking at the TV and sat besides him, her whole focus on the TV.

"So this has happened near the Milky way Cafe, the dark alley that passes by. The girl named Yuki Yamamoto had been cut into several pieces and there was a note saying 'police, don't waste your time searching who she is, she is Yuki Yamamoto, cut into 56 pieces' This note has been written in a neat cursive handwriting"

Y/N couldn't breathe as she saw the different pieces of her friend laying in the alley. The image on the screen was blurred but one could still say what was there. She gulped and the phone fell down her hand. Emma had heard everything too and both of them were scared and numb.

She pointed her shaking finger towards the TV looking at Zeus "Y-Yu-she..she...." She started to shake heavily and tears streamed down her eyes. Zeus held her into his arms and comforted her "I wonder who did it?" He smirked. Y/N had her face against his chest as she cried "Who could do that!? Yuki was such a nice person! She had zero enemies!"

Zeus patted her head and rubbed her back, placing small kisses on her head as she sobbed. He hugged her tightly "It's alright Y/N, everybody dies, some die in a worse way while some die normally, it's okay, calm down"

What kind of sympathy is he giving me? Y/N thought but somewhere he was right. One who has gone from this world, has gone forever, not even a million tears can bring them back.

"Calm down. I am here with you, don't worry, I'll drop you at her house tomorrow to check up on her parents" He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

Yuki was gone, gone forever now. One target down, he smirked.

Do vote please <3