Chapter 23

Extremely soft and Caring Zeus in this

To be honest, I felt very bad to see my baby in such a condition. She didn't deserve it but Yuki tried to take her away from me in some way and that's what I couldn't bear. Not seeing her face for even a day drives me crazy, she is like a drug that i am addicted to and that i need everyday. She is my addiction, yes.

I feel bad for keeping that Necklace in her room but that was the only way to get her closer to me. I was manifesting that she'd be alone when she sees it and gladly she was. It was also sort of a warning. I hope she understood, I hope she understands and doesn't go closer to any other guy other than me after I end her chapter with Alex.

She deserves me and I deserve her, I can see the strings connecting us. Maybe she doesn't know it yet, maybe she does know but doesn't want to agree on it, I promise soon she will. You were made to be mine baby, you were made for me and trust me when i tell you no one can take you away from me except for God and I kind of think he's on my side but whatever.

-

He stared at her back from his futon. His hands itched to touch her, caress her, hug her and make her feel good but he couldn't, he was smart enough to not do so. He knew she loved Alex and the slightest mistake and take her away from him.

His eyes were filled with adoration and love as he stared at her. "Never have I ever felt this for anyone before" he placed his hand on his heart as it beat faster and faster every second. He gulped as she whimpered.

His eyes widened as small wimpers were heard from the girl. He got up immediately to check up on his darling and his heart clenched to see her face full of tears and brows knitted. She was definitely having a nightmare or some trouble in sleeping.

Gently caressing her head, he softly whispered in her ears some soothing words which seemed to work. "It's okay, I am here, no one's gonna hurt you, okay?" He whispered in her ear. Her knitted brows relaxed as he ran his fingers through her hair and patted her back.

She was falling into the same deep slumber again. Zeus smiled a little and pecked her forehead. Her eyes shot up and she gasped as she saw him merely an inch away from her. "Shush....you were having some nightmare, i was just helping out" He caressed her hair and rubbed her scalp.

She looked at him with her sleepy doe eyes "Thankyou" He placed his hand on her eyes and patted her head with the other "It's alright, I am here...I am here, sleep tight, no one's gonna hurt you" She nodded and the small soft snores could be heard soon. He sighed "If you were mine.....Alex wasn't in the scene....we'd be cuddling right now..." He clenched his jaw "Oh how much I hate you, you dickhead" He sighed and then again went back to his futon after kissing the sleeping girl on the forehead.

-

The female woke up by the sunrays hitting her eyes. She groaned and turned around. Soon she realised she wasn't at her place. Getting up softly, she sat on the bed, staring at nothing. She yawned and slowly looked around to figure out where she was. She gasped as she realised. Calming herself down, she sighed. A deep blush forming on her face as she smelled the spicy male cologne everywhere in the room.

Her phone ringed and she looked at it. Alex. Her eyes widened. She had realised she shouldn't be here. Her hands trembled as she decided to pick it up. She couldnt lie to him but if she said the truth, that'd be terrible too. "Omg" She rubbed her temples.

Someone grabbed her phone from her hand and answered it instead. She was rendered speechless as she looked at the shirtless Zeus who had his abs on show. She gulped as he spoke in his deep voice to the person on the call.

"Hey baby" something flashed in Zeus's eyes at the voice and at the word Alex had used even though y/n belonged to Alex. Zeus looked at y/n and smiled, placing his hand on her thigh as he sat on the bed. "Hey Alex, it's me Zeus" Alex was fuming on the other end. "Why do you have my girlfriend's phone!?" He panicked. Zeus calmly spoke "Why do I have her phone? Nice question, maybe use common sense, ofcourse she is with me thats why"

Y/n mentally face palmed herself. She knew she's dead now. Alex frowned "Why in the hell out of all the people she chose to be with you this early!?" He yelled "Because you weren't here when she needed you" He spoke in his deadly calm voice again. Alex gulped "What do you mean?"

Zeus glanced at her and then patted her head "Someone did something weird to her last night so she had to come here, she wouldve called you but she might have not processed anything at that time, she was pretty scared" Alex sighed "Please return the phone to her ASAP" he said it calmly.

Zeus returned the phone but kept patting her head and massaging her scalp. "I am so sorry al-" "No baby! I trust you! Whatever you did mustve been the best option at that time! I am glad Zeus kept you safe. I'll be there in an hour baby, I'll take you home and you stay there with me and tell me whatever happened. I might be grateful right now for whatever Zeus did but I donot trust him, that's all. I am coming over, till then stay safe, I love you" She felt so proud and happy "I love you more baby"

Zeus was shaking on the other side. It was anger, pure anger and disgust in his eyes. "I need to end him" He whispered to himself. Y/N looked at him and frowned "I am sorry he spoke like that to you, thankyou for helping me"

She gasped as he held her against his naked chest as he hugged her. He was hard. As much as she disliked it, she found his arms comfortable. Gently placing her arms around his well built back, she rested her face in his neck crook. "Thankyou for staying with me princess" He tightened the grip a little.

"We had to go school right?" She asked. He cupped her face "We needed to but now that your boyfriend is coming over to take you, i don't think my suggestion matters anymore" he was hurt, he was genuinely hurt. He wanted her with him, besides him, touching him and hugging him all the fucking time but he knew he had to let go at the moment and he was ready to do so, so as to gain her for forever.

"It's okay, I'll be home soon and then we'll go to school together, i promise" she rose her pinky finger. He chuckled and held onto her finger "Alright"

Do vote<3 and thanks for reading! I love ya all!

GUYS I JUST CREATED MY INSTAGRAM ACC:-

https://instagram.com/xyandere_addictx?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

same username as my Wattpad profile, do check!