Chapter 16

His eyes like blood and face turned to something very less humane

His eyes like blood and face turned to something very less humane. His hands trembled as he punched the wall infront of him. The blood from his knuckles and the new cuts he had created on his arms, dropping on the floor making the cream carpet turn red at the spot. He was not in a good shape and definitely not in a pleasant mood.

"Unless I fuck you up Alex, I wont stay silent" His breath heavy and fast. Zeus had lost the control cuz Alex had crossed the limits with what belonged to him, Y/N. "Oh how I wish I should've killed you in that alley that day! I wouldnt have to witness this scene ever again then" He slapped himself, not once, not twice but more than a ten times.

"See what you have made me turn into Y/N, see what you have done" He looked at his bleeding arm, a maniac smile on his face, eyes holding no emotions at all. Yes, he was messed up.

He was intelligent, manipulative and smart. He knew what he had to do and his every step was always calculated. And he was ready with a plan again. "6 ft under the ground soon" and he laughed, he laughed like psychopaths. Alex was now his number one target and he didn't even know that, poor him.

While Alex and Y/N were busy getting ready for their date, Zeus was busy planning Alex's funeral. "No mercy bro, I am not sorry" He smirked.

-

"Ah for real!? He told his girlfriend that!? Thats so bad!" Y/N gasped. Alex just chuckled "Yeah, Damian sometimes crosses the limits but he loves Sarah a lot" Y/N nodded "Yeah sometimes they are like totally in love and the next second, they hate eachother like enemies"

"This ward" Alex pointed at Emma's ward and held onto Y/N's hand "They will know about us" He was genuinely happy and so was Y/N "Hm, I'd love it!" She smiled back cheerfully.

They opened the door to the ward. Emma was sitting on her bed, a bandage around her head but she looked fine now, a little pale but that was okay. Yuki smiled brightly looking at both of them "Oh you guys are here! Come!" She said.

Emma looked at them and giggled "Oh my GODDDD!! YUKI!!! THE HANDS!!THE HANDS!!!" just like always, she was so quick to catch onto the situations. Yuki was confused but as soon as she realized, a squeal left her mouth as she covered it. "Are you guys a thing now!!!!?" Emma asked.

Alex looked at Y/N and placed his arm around her waist, leaving the hand. He pulled her closer to him "She is my girl" Y/N blushed and nodded "Yes"
Emma and Yuki both squealed. Yuki jumped down the bed and hugged both of them "Oh my God! I am so happy!"

Emma was watching all this with hearts in her eyes. She was weak to stand and start jumping. "You guys dont know since how long I have shipped ya both! My ship is sailing!" She chuckled.

-

After a long day with Yuki and Emma, Alex and Y/N were finally alone when the other two girls left. "So where now?" She asked. Alex smiled "Somewhere...I have never taken anyone to....but you will be the one to know my hide out now"  He held onto her hand tightly.