Chapter 19

All the classes were finally over

All the classes were finally over. Y/N and Alex stepped out of the classroom with Emma and Yuki on their sides. Emma was bouncing and continuously talking about how warm Zeus's hands were and now that she won't wash her hand cuz he had touched her. She was behaving as if he was a celebrity. Yuki on the other hand was totally silent. She was shivering and she hadn't uttered a single word since morning. Y/N noticed her strange behaviour in the class too but couldn't ask there so now here she was.

"Yuki! What has happened to you?" Yuki flinched at Y/N's voice which wasn't even loud, Yuki was just in her own world. She shook her head and faked a smile "i-its nothing" Alex frowned "Come on Yuki, we can clearly see through the facade! Tell us what has happened?" And still she remained silent, just shaking her head. Emma held onto Yuki's wrist and tears gathered in her eyes. The wrist was broken and she hadn't let anyone know since morning.

"Since you met Mr Neighbour this morning, you have been acting strange! Did he do something!?" Emma cried. Yuki shook her head again. An ear piercing scream left her mouth when Emma pressed her wrist a little harder, which was normal but not for a fractured bone. Emma backed away and looked at her with shock.

Y/N widened her eyes when Yuki started to cry. Tears streamed down her cheeks like a river. She was continuously crying. Alex tried to calm her down and so did Y/N and Emma but nothing happened. She sat in the empty hallway, crying. She was a very strong person and would never cry on something silly so whatever it was, it was something big, that's what her friends were thinking.

"Please tell us Yuki! What has happened! Say it!" She cried when Y/N hugged her and Alex patted her head, Emma was sitting on her other side. After a lot of persuasion, she finally agreed to tell them what happened in the canteen.

"At the canteen, when you, Alex and Emma left, Zeus and I had an encounter and then Zeus-"

"Watched her as she accidentally slipped on the floor and broke her wrist. I tried to help her but she said she'd be fine, I wonder why she is crying now" A deep voice echoed in the empty hall, a psychotic smirk on his face and emptiness in his eyes. He looked at Yuki with a big smile but his eyes remained the same, petrifying.

Yuki had realised what she had done. It was none other than Zeus standing Infront of her. He had warned her not to say anything that happened in the canteen to anyone yet she did, she went against what he said.

"Stand up Yuki or may I help you?" He took steps closer to her, long and slow steps making her soul shiver. "Why are you shivering Yuki? Not like he will eat you" Emma said. Yuki knew what he was capable of. She knew if he could break her wrist by minimum force, he could do anything he wanted.

"It's okay Zeus, we will help her, thanks for offering and thanks for trying to help her in the canteen" Y/N smiled looking at Zeus. His stoic face now changed into a very soft expression, his eyes filled with happiness at the voice of his darling. "It's okay, wanna go home?" He showed Y/N his car keys, indicating he was willing to give her a ride.

Alex glared Zeus. "Why don't you just go and let us all be. You are such a nuisance. Also, I will drop Y/N home"
Zeus nodded "Okay then, I'll take her to the hospital" he pointed at Yuki. Hospital? More like graveyard.

"No!! Not you! Alex- Alex will take me to the hospital!! You drop Y/N home" Y/N looked at Alex who could do nothing but sigh and finally agree "Okay but make sure to stay away from her, you get that?" He glared Zeus. Zeus scoffed "Why would I even go closer to her? She is your girlfriend, not mine" He looked at Y/N "To me she is a sweet little neighbour and a good friend" he offered Y/N his hand "Shall we go my lady?"

Alex's blood was boiling up. He went towards Y/N, placed his hand on her nape and pulled her towards him, directly smashing his lips on hers showing Zeus who she belonged to. Y/N loved the jealousy, she kissed Alex back.

Alex pulled away and stared at her with puppy eyes "I trust you" kissed her cheek and walked away. In the meantime, Zeus had managed to go and speak to Yuki "Yuki....I hope you won't say anything to Emma and Alex on your way to the hospital and stick to the story I made up"

Emma was watching but Zeus had asked her to go away so that he could speak a little with Yuki. He patted Yuki's head and held Y/N's hand. Alex took Yuki towards hospital and Emma too.

Zeus smiled at Y/n as now both of them walked together towards his car. "So how was you day?" He asked softly, opening the car door for her and making her sit in. She gasped as he brought his face closer to her throat. She blushed as Zeus put the seat belt around her and closed the car door, walking towards his side.

"I-it was nice.....I had fun...what about you?" She asked in a low voice, fiddling with her fingers. Zeus found this so adorable, he held onto a strand of her hair and kissed it. She shivered and blood rushed towards her face. Her heart started to beat faster. "You are so cute, you know right?"

She just looked at her feet. Zeus chuckled and started the car "I am holding a party this week, be there"

👆🏻 Major hint towards something terrible.

Also, DO VOTE! <3