Chapter 25

I've seen many people have various doubts related to the story, you can all message me and I'll respond<3 also, that'll help me make my story more clear and I'd post a doubt clearing chapter when the book ends, just dm me the questions! Thankyou!

-

We sat on Alex's bed, him sitting opposite to me and a tray full of sweets placed in the middle. I could see his eyes shine as he looked at those. He loves sweets. "Well, go ahead, eat!" I chuckled softly as his soft brown orbs met mine and then suddenly his smile dropped "Y/N....tell me what happened last night that you had to go ask Zeus for help?" He asked me.

I gulped. I was contemplating whether I should tell him or not, this will just stress him more, he is already stressed cuz of all the academic stuff and his sports at school, Yuki's passing away has made his life even worse, she was his first friend. He might not show but i know he is broken and grieving.

I just thought to not tell him anything and lie. I smiled "Uhm it was nothing, someone was knocking on my door continuously, i was scared so as soon as I got the chance, i went to his house" he didn't seem to bring it. Staring deeply into my eyes "Sure?" He said. I nodded "Yes!" His eyes narrowed but then he nodded "Alright if you say so, did u see who it was?" I shook my head "Mmhm, they might definitely have cameras installed around, we'll find him"

I gasped "No! That must be some kid tryna mess up with me" I shook my hands in front of my chest "Definitely no, what kid would be out at that time y/n? Leave it to me" He sipped his tea. Oh no, what did I get myself into!?

"PLEASE ALEX....let's just not do any further researches over this, please??" Alex glared me "But why?? What if whoever it was comes again and bothers you, what if you don't get the chance to even go to Zeus, worse, what if you had to stay at his place again?" He ran his hands through his hair.

"No trust me, just trust me over this, nothing will happen to me, let's end this thing right now, change the topic" Alex looked at my face with no emotions at all "Are you lying?" He knew I was, he knows me so well but he wouldn't do anything unless I admit m lying "No i am not Alex! Why would I?"

-

"Alright come here" he placed his arms on her either sides, picked her up and placed her on his lap, she blushed, her cheeks turning pink "Let's eat now, i missed your presence" he kissed her forehead. She giggled and sat on his lap properly. "Say aaa" he placed a biscuit near her lips, as she opened her mouth, he placed it in. She moaned at the taste. Alex licked his lips "Y/N! Don't moan! Don't moan for anyone, anything, that's not me" ofc he was joking but something, something told her he wasn't. He looked at her softly and she looked at him with her for eyes.

His hand slowly went to her cheek, caressing it "Y/N....I" She could feel his hardness under her and that made her turn red. She gulped as he pulled her closer to him "I'll be brutally honest y/n....I want to claim you, I know I said for as long as you want me to and I will, but just letting you know, I want to fuck you" He whispered.

Her face turned red. His hand held onto her hip, his eyes looking seductively into her doe ones. She was comfortable with him, she knew he was the right one so why was she hesitating? Was she nervous? Not ready yet? What was the problem?

"Alex I....I..." He looked at her with a soft smile "Just say the word, yes or no" He placed a soft kiss on her forehead as she thought over it. The time seemed to pass slowly. Thoughts jumbled in her mind, she was confused but she knew she had to submit herself to him someday, if not today.

He looked at her, waiting for her response calmly. He knew this girl was his either way, he knew she belonged to him and he knew he could wait for her even for centuries. The silence getting louder with each second. Y/N decided to break it.

"Yes...I am ready Alex" She spoke softly, not being able to look into his eyes due to shyness. A deep sigh escaped his mouth, a sigh of relief.
"As you wish baby"

Smut in next chapter, do vote <3