Chapter 24

My heart was beating loudly

My heart was beating loudly. Even though Zeus had kept her safe, I don't trust that guy even a bit. I can't trust him with my woman either. She is loyal but he is a sucker. He can even hurt her, just his eyes tell me he is something weird. That dullness in his eyes when he sees me or others but that brightness when he sees her, tells me nothing but about his interest for my lady.

I drove as fast as I could to go get my lady. I can't keep her there, not even for a second. The sweat beads on my forehead kept increasing as much as i inched towards his house. That damned house where my woman is at the moment.

I parked the car Infront of his gate and immediately took my phone out, calling her number. She didn't pick up. I called again and then there she was, Zeus had his hands around her shoulder and she smiled looking at him, her phone buzzed and she ended the call. She ended it. Why??

I stared at them for as long as I could hold my voice in. She was talking to him normally but his eyes, his face, his body language, everything tells me he wants to be something more than just friends with her. I can't take that. I can't have that man around her anymore. I need to keep her away from him.

"Y/N!!" I unintentionally yelled. I guess the anger I tried to suppress was somehow starting to come out. I don't want to scare my darling so i put on a fake smile. She smiled brightly at me and freed herself from his grip, running into my arms.

Ah the warmth, her body against mine, safe and sound, what else would I wish for? I held her tight and kissed the top of her head "Hey baby" She said smiling at me. I pecked her lips and she smiled even more brightly "I am fine! I hope you are fine too!" I looked at her face and arms just to make sure. She nodded and looked at Zeus "All thanks to Zeus for letting me in, i was so scared last night" Zeus just looked at her with a dull face, as if my existence bothering him. Well if so, i don't really give a fuck, infact my presence should bother him more.

"Thankyou Zeus for keeping MY GIRL safe" I smirked. He just shrugged. Nice.
"Zeus, let's talk later, Alex, let's go" Y/N sensed the tension and side hugged Zeus. He patted her head and smiled a little "See you soon darling"

"Darling?? The fuck you mean you shithead!" I couldn't hold my anger and went to punch him, only to be stopped by y/n looking at me with those Puppy eyes. Damn it. "Alex! Stop it! He isn't saying that in a weird way!" She glared. "Oh suree! He can call you baby, honey, sweetie and anything, i can't be arsed" I pulled my arm away from her and went directly towards my car. She looked at Zeus and waved him off.

-

Alex grabbed her arm as soon as she sat in the car. "Open ur fucking top" He commanded. She gulped "What the fuck do you mean Alex??" He kept glaring "Just fucking open it! I ain't in any mood of sex, i just wanna see something!" She frowned "What the fuck is wrong with you?? First you behaved liked that to Zeus, who literally saved me! And now instead of asking me if m fine, u are asking me to remove my top!?"

He sighed and placed his hands on the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her head and taking it off swiftly. Her cheeks turned bright red and her body felt as if it was on fire. She gulped as his hands moved swiftly on her upper body and examined her arms, neck, belly and every visible area. She was confused.

He finally sighed and a smile casted upon his lips, a little one. "He didn't do anything to you, i am glad you are safe" and with that, he pulled her into a big hug. Her breathe relaxed as she hugged him back. "I am sorry, i thought you were tryna do something else" He just hummed "That's okay, we'll go to my place and discuss everything properly okay?" And she nodded.

He was about to drive when she interrupted "But before you start driving" She pulled him by his collar and placed her lips on his softly, devouring his lips into a beautiful kiss. He shared the kiss with the same energy. Alex was smiling during the kiss which made her smile too. After a few minutes, these two separated "I love you baby" and she chuckled "I love you too love"

DO VOTE PLEASE<3