Chapter 10

First of all, Thankyou everybody for reading this book! We just crossed 1K views which means a lot to me and I am grateful to every single one of you! We are together in this journey and I hope this continues well! Lots of love! 💗

-

"Sir, what kind of makeup do you want us to do?" The famous make up artist asked Zeus. Zeus looked at him "Make me look badly injured, bruises here and there, sore eye and some cuts on the face aswell" The make up artist nodded "Thats err...a nice choice" Zeus scoffed "You have no need to play ur drama here, be quick, I have somewhere to go" The make up artist nodded and took out his brushes, cosmetics, paints and other required items.

After long two hours, Zeus was finally done with the make up. The make up artist drew some cuts on his forehead and cheeks, some bruises on his jaw and nose and some on his hands. He made his left eye look sore. Zeus looked like someone had beaten him up to the pulp. He smirked looking at himself in the mirror and handed about a thousand dollars to the artist.

After that Zeus left the place and went to his car. He smiled looking at himself in the mirror. "Oh y/n, I miss you" He whispered to himself and chuckled in a dark manner. Wonder whats in his mind at the moment.

-

Y/N was blushing thinking about what happened earlier with her and Alex. She was about to kiss him but had to control. "I would have kissed him but I got so nervous" and now she was blaming herself. "I shouldn't have pushed him away like that! I should have kissed him or atleast let him finish what he was saying! Ugh I always mess things up! Goddamn it!"

Her eyes fell on her mobile phone. She wondered whether she should call Alex and tell him about what she was feeling or maybe calm her mind. Her thumb went to the call button several time and then retracted. She was feeling all sorts of emotions at the moment. Alex has been her crush since an year and this was the best time to confess. But she was nervous and making up several negative scenarios.

"What if he was just pointing out something on my face? If I tell him, what if he rejects me and he starts to stay away from me. I'd just embarrass myself and end up loosing him, I am such a looser" She held her head into her hands and sighed. Her eyes again falling on his name on the mobile phone. "Fuck it!" and then she picked her phone up, dialing his number.

After several attempts of calling him, she gave up. He again and again ended the call. Alex wasn't picking up. "Why...?" Y/N was worried aswell as sad. "Ah he must be busy....he is a busy person, he will call me back when he has time" Little did she know Zeus had almost ruined everything she had with Alex.

-

Y/N ran towards the door as someone rang the doorbell continuously. "Coming! Have patience!" She yelled and finally opened the door. Her eyes widened to see nobody but a beaten up Zeus infront of her. He was breathing heavily and his face was covered with bruises. His hands were bruised aswell and he had a sore eye.

"Omg! Zeus! What has happened!?" She asked, her hands covering her mouth. "May I come in?" He asked in a tired voice. Y/N opened the door wide and nodded immediately "Yes! Omg! Please come in!" and Zeus was finally inside her house. She held onto his hand out of worry sending shivers down Zeus's spine. Goosebumps crawled all over his body.

What is this that I am feeling? Why is she so perfect? He thought. She led him to her bedroom and made him sit on her bed. She stood on the edge, her arms crossed on her chest "Now tell me, what is this?" She asked, worry laced her voice.

Zeus fiddled with his fingers and looked out of the window of her room. "Alex...." He said. Y/N frowned "What about Alex?" Zeus licked his lips and looked into Y/N's eyes "He beat me cuz he thought I am stealing you from him" He looked at her in such a way that she fell for his lie. She didnt want to believe it. "What!? Thats wrong!! When did this happen!?"

"When you both were in the alley, you pushed him away when he leaned in and ran away. He saw me and thought I was the reason behind you walking away cuz maybe you like me and I am ruining his chances"

Y/N couldnt believe her ears. She couldnt believe her ears that Alex would ever do that. "Alex would never do that Zeus, I cant believe it" She shook her head, her hand on her chest, tears filled her eyes. "He did though, how would I know what happened between you two then?" And thats where y/n was rendered speechless.

"He didnt do right. I walked away cuz of some other reason! Not cuz of you! He did you so dirty! You shouldn't have been treated like this cuz of me, I am so sorry!" And then she bursted into tears, collapsing on the ground, she sobbed.

Zeus's heartached. He couldn't see her cry but it was necessary. I am so sorry babygirl, forgive me for this but I am doing this for us, for you and me to end up together, I can give you the world and I promise I will. All the love, care and affection! All the jewels and treasures, I will keep them by your feet, I will make you my queen Zeus thought and stood up, walking towards her.

He crouched and held her into his arms. "Its okay, I am fine, dont worry" Y/N buried her face into his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck as he placed his around her waist. "I am so sorry" She sobbed against his chest. He gently played with her hair, massaging her scalp and rubbing her back.

She pulled away and he cupped he cheeks as she stared into his eyes with her big doe eyes. "Let me treat your bruises, these look awful" Zeus gave her a charming smile and nodded "Sure"

Do vote please and share your reviews! <3