QUICK PSA!!

Greetings, dear readers!

Exciting news! This book is the first in a thrilling trilogy that will unveil the captivating plotline of the High King/Queen. I am having a blast writing it and I believe you will love it too!

The first book concentrates on the revitalization of the Spring Court, while the second book, which is yet to be posted, explores the intriguing Night Court. The highly-anticipated third and final book, the Battle for the High Crown, promises to be nothing short of amazing.

While Book 2 is taking a bit longer than anticipated, I don't want to keep you waiting. That's why I have decided to write another short story with more of Cin, Tamlin, and the Spring Court, set a few months after the first book, called 'Dreams of Springs'.

In "Dreams of Spring," Cin and Tamlin set out on a joyous parade to announce their engagement to their people. However, their journey takes an unexpected turn when they discover two young orphans who have been through the horrors of war and are desperately seeking a way home. As they help the children, Cin and Tamlin begin to realize that the Spring Court is still healing from the aftermath of the war. Through their efforts to reunite the orphans with their family, Cin and Tamlin bring hope and joy to their people, sparking a much-needed resurgence in the Spring Court's morale. "Dreams of Spring" is a heartwarming tale of love, hope, and the power of compassion to heal even the deepest wounds.

To add to the excitement, I will be uploading new chapters every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! With the first three chapters already posted!

So buckle up and get ready to be swept away by this mesmerizing story! Enjoy!