The Past

In the year 2000 B.C there is a great war going on between the elemental's and a unknown species.  The elemental's are losing but the last of them have a plan.

King Alfred's P.O.V 

My Queen Penny we have lost a lot of the elemental solders in this war and we must do something fast. I know you are right King Alfred.  What about our young son? He must live on replied Queen Penny. I have a plan, we must first call the remaining elements to our side. What are you planning my king asked Queen Penny? You will see! I call forth the remaining element's of fire, water, lighting, earth, air, light, darkness, force, poison and Psion.

So after a few minutes all the element's appeared in the throne room to hear the solution to their problem.

Queen Penny's P.O.V

Thank you all for coming the king has a solution so listen to him. This is our last hope ,we must start the prophecy replied King Alfred. What prophecy is that asked the fire elemental? I made this prophecy when our son was born just in case this would happen and this is what we are going to do we are going to use the last of our powers to give our son the power of all of us. Then we are going to send him and our elemental crystal's to a select few so the future can be saved.  When the time comes, the crystal's will awaken inside whoever has them.  I need you all to watch over your heroes and guide them to find our son replied King Alfred. I say we do it because we already lost this war and maybe the new hero's that get our powers will be able to stop the enemy's before they can destroy the world replied the earth elemental.

So all the elemental's gathered in a circle around the king and queen's son and they were about to start the spell.

King Alfred's P.O.V 

So before we start we must place the book of the prophesy with our son. It will only open when our son starts to find his powers.  The king placed the book in a satchel and put it around his son. Ok everyone repeat after me " We the elemental's hereby give all of our powers to our prince and let the prophecy of the elemental's begin.  Wherever our prince is sent I hope he will be loved and raised to be the best king and ultimate elemental and let him live a good life so he and the other hero's who will find him save this world before it is destroyed." Now elemental's the portal is open, go forth and find the new heroes' and fire elemental I want you to travel with the prince and find someone that will take him in.  He is no ordinary pup anymore so he will need someone to watch over him. I will my king, I swear an oath upon it. What year are we going to asked the fire elemental? It will be the year 1998 and good luck my son you are vital to save the future! Stay strong and don't worry we will always be there for you.

All the elemental's went through the portal to find their heroes and the fire elemental took ahold of the prince and leapt into the portal not knowing where they will end up in 1998 but he will keep his promise to protect the prince with everything he has.