Chapter 4 Meeting Liberty

On the ride to Adventure City all the pups were talking and having fun then Geo felt his eyes very heavy, and he fell asleep, but he started to hear two voices in his dreams.

Geo's P.O.V

Where am I? You are in your sub- conscious, my have you grown. Who are you and how do you know me? My name is King Alfred, and this is my wife Queen Penny, and you may not know who we are, but we sure know who and what you are. Then please tell me who I am, do I have a purpose in life because it feels like everything that I do nobody appreciates it no matter who I save. All we can say for now is that you are destined for so much more than you think you are and soon there will be a time when you will figure out what your purpose is. Hear us out, in due time you will figure out who we are and how important you are to this world. One last thing, before we go you must believe in your brother. Also, the ones that will follow you anywhere you go because they are also a part of your life. Until we speak again be strong, be brave young Geo. Geo are you ok? You were crying and kicking in your sleep, did you have a nightmare asked a worried Marshall? Yea Marshall I am Just fine I was just having a weird dream. Hey Geo, what is that glowing in your backpack there asked Zuma? Oh, that I guess I can show you guys but let's head into the other side of the Paw Patroller. Ok but why Geo asked Rocky? Because you three are the only ones I trust. They entered the other part of the Paw Patroller. Marshall, you probably already know what I have in this backpack. Yes, I do Geo replied Marshall. Well Rocky and Zuma you don't know this but when Marshall found me a long time ago all I had on me was this old book and I don't remember how I got it or why I have it but I always kept it with me at all times because I think it will come back to me one day but I still don't know why this book was left with me. What is the book about Rocky? I don't know, it won't open, it is like there are locks on it, but I can't see any. Let's see the book then replied Marshall. Ok I will put it on the table in front of us.

Geo took out the book and placed it onto the table, when he did that, the book started glowing brighter and 5 locks appeared on the book. Then Marshall's paw started glowing red, Zuma's paw glowed blue, Rocky's paw glowed Green and Geo's paw glowed gold. They just sat there in front of the book with the five locks.

Marshall's P.O.V

Did our paws just glow briefly just now? Yes, they did and now there are five locks on the old book, and it is not as dirty. How did that happen," asked Zuma. If I had to guess the book reacted when we all touched it replied Rocky. But now we know that we need five keys to open the book but why did the book not react before now. I don't know for sure but in the weird dream I had there were two dogs, and they were saying that I am destined for so much more and they also said to always trust and believe in the ones I loved and the ones that believed in me. Soon a new path will be opened for me, but I still don't get what they were telling me. This book must be involved with me somehow because it was left with me for a reason don't you think asked Geo? I will put the book away for now and we will figure it out another time because I think we are almost to Adventure City.

So, Geo put the book back in his backpack and the pups headed back to their seats just in time because they had just arrived in Adventure City, and they went to the park so they could go find Liberty. On the other hand, Liberty was looking for the Paw Patrol.

Liberty's P.O.V

I can't wait to finally meet the members of the Paw Patrol and they should be here soon. As I walk through the town for about a half hour; there they are, it is the Paw patroller. I got over there; I am so excited! Hey, are you Ryder? Yes, I am you must be Liberty, come on out pups I want you to meet someone. As the pups came out one at a time, Liberty this is Zuma, Rocky, Rubble, Skye, Marshall and finally this is Geo, and we are the Paw Patrol replied Ryder. Nice to meet all of you. I have always wanted to meet you guys and thank you for coming to help the city. It is no problem, Liberty, we will stop Mayor Humdinger from doing any harm to anybody so don't worry. Geo looked up from his bag and stared at liberty with a smile. "Wow I did not know that all the members of the Paw Patrol were so dedicated to their work, but I do have to say that Geo has very pretty gold eyes" are you ok Liberty asked Geo? Oh, yea I am fine I just got distracted for a moment but I am good now, one of the things I need help with is I noticed that a lot of dogs and puppies have gone missing. They are nowhere to be seen and Mayor Humdinger has built a big unstable Ferris wheel in the middle of the city. Pups, this is what we are going to do; we will split into two teams to take care of both problems at the same time. I will need Geo, Marshall, Rocky and Zuma. I need you to go with Liberty to investigate the disappearances of all the dogs and puppies. Geo is able and ready for a rescue, time for a ruff rescue, green means go, lets dive in howled the pups and Skye and Rubble you are with me to save anybody on that Ferris wheel. Let's take to the sky's, Rubble on the double. Paw Patrol is on a roll.

Ryder, Skye, and Rubble headed into the center of town and Liberty led Geo, Marshall, Rocky and Zuma to where some of the dogs were last seen so they could start to figure out where they went.

Geo's P.O.V

Liberty was leading us to the last known location of the dogs "I am happy Liberty is with us because she is nice, and I can't stop making glances at her. I don't know what I am thinking. I got to get my head in the game and find those missing dogs" You ok Geo? You were spacing there for a moment," replied Marshall. Let's just get back to the mission! I don't want to talk about it right now. Liberty are we almost there? Most of the dogs were last seen right on this corner, that is where the camaras last spotted them before the feed was lost for about 5 minutes. When the feed came back the dogs were gone and not seen on any other camaras past this one replied Liberty. Ok guys give me some room around this corner. Liberty you might want to give Geo some space here so he can get to work. What is he doing Marshall asked Liberty? He is looking for the scents of the missing dogs so he can track them.

While Geo was trying to pick up the scent out of nowhere a weird mist engulfed them. Geo, Marshall, Rocky, Zuma and Liberty passed out in the blink of an eye, 30 minutes later Geo woke up in the grass by the corner he was investigating but when he looked around a little, he no longer saw Marshall, Zuma, Rocky and Liberty, they were gone and the only one that can find them is him.