Chapter 13 The Pact

It has been 12 hours since the attack on Miami beach and what Geo did. Now Geo is in the hospital and the pups have to figure out what Geo did that healed them and how they would get their leader back.

Liberty's P.O.V

Geo honey, if you can hear me, you must come back to us please. Any luck Liberty asked Rocky? No and I don't know what to do and then King Alfred came out of Geo's chest and Queen Penny came out of Liberty's chest. King Alfred, Queen Penny do you know what Geo did that would cause this? Unfortunately, we do. It looks like Geo made a pact with Lunar replied King Alfred. Who is Lunar? He is the spirit of the moon," replied Queen Penny. So what pact did Geo make with Lunar? The pact that Geo made with Lunar was that Geo gave his body and soul to Lunar so that Rocky, Zuma and you Liberty could live on, because when you guys called upon your spirit animals you used your life energy and awhile after your battle your body could not keep up with you and you guys were dying. Geo made the pact with Lunar replied King Alfred. But before Geo collapsed, he told me not to worry about the dark creatures, what did he mean about that asked Marshall? It is a part of the pact when Geo gave his body and soul to Lunar, he blocked the gate between the dark creatures and us replied King Alfred. Is there a way to save Geo? Yes, there is but it is dangerous replied Queen Penny. What do we have to do? We will do anything to get him back. Liberty is right, we are nothing without Geo and I would give my life for Geo's replied Zuma. Geo is the best thing that has ever happened to all of us. We cannot live without Geo he has changed all of our lives forever and I too would give my life for Geo's replied Rocky. I definitely would give my life to Geo, he has made me the happiest pup in the world and my life with all of you would not be here if I did not find Geo and take him into my family so I too will give my life for his replied Marshall. Queen Penny, what do we have to do to save Geo? It is nearly impossible because you would need the power of the spirit of life Pegasus. But Pegasus crystal was destroyed in the war a long time ago replied King Alfred. As all the pups watched over Geo, crying and admitting that they would trade their lives for his, all the tears falling from the pups eyes formed into a pure white crystal.

As the pure white crystal was being formed King Alfred and Queen Penny's eyes widened when they saw what just happened.

Marshall's P.O.V

What is this crystal? I don't believe it! This is Pegasus's crystal replied Queen Penny. But I thought you said that the crystal broke a long time ago in the first war asked Liberty? It did, but there is a legend that says if Pegasus's crystal was ever broken it can be fixed by the tears of life replied King Alfred. We had the tears of life asked Rocky? Yes, when all of you said you would sacrifice your life for Geo's, which made your tears into the tears of life replied Queen Penny. So now that we have Pegasus's crystal what do we do and how will this help get Geo back, asked Zuma? Pegasus has the power to wake Geo up from his slumber replied Queen Penny. How do we find Pegasus asked Rocky? You have to find Pegasus's temple and you have to put this crystal in the slot on the shrine. If you find the temple and actually get inside, you will have to go through a very tough test. We can do it, just tell us where the temple is. The temple is hidden just like the other temples you must find the monolith and all of you will have to repeat these words "oh mighty Pegasus, bringer of life, please give us guidance to your temple" and then the path to the temple will be open replied King Alfred. Where is the monolith asked Liberty? The monolith is halfway up the Appalachian trail, deep in a cave, replied King Alfred. How will we ever get there? that is where I come in replied Ryder as he enters the room. You will take us in the Air Patroller Ryder asked Liberty? No, robodog will, someone has to stay here and watch over Geo replied Ryder. Thank you so much Ryder for helping us save Geo. Marshall I can see now how much Geo means to all of you and I am going to do everything I can, so I can bring Geo back to you guys replied Ryder.