Hiccup + Toothless

Hiccup's P.O.V

It has been a week and a half since Toothless and I visited the Black Smith and was nearly caught. Since then without even a saddle Toothless and I have been staying in the cove catching what ever was edible in the pond. Every now and again Toothless and I would go out into the wood to scavenge for some extra food but we never got much of anything at all. Food and water didn't really bother Toothless and I, it was really the upcoming chill. It had been raining more and more which had forced Toothless and I under shelter most of the time. It grew extremely cold at night, Toothless tried to keep me as warm as he could but we couldn't even find dry wood and make a fire. Although I guess this is how wild dragons live and when I thought about that I got exited.
Once again it was raining in the morning but I decided to go out anyway. I could feel the movement of Toothless' stomach on my back. He was sound asleep which was the perfect moment to head up. I crawled out on all fours from Toothless' wing which was a wrong step. Toothless slower lifted his head to me and purred.
"Ah, I'm sorry bud but I got to go out today and you have to stay here," I explained.
Toothless made a noise at the back of his throat.
"Don't worry I'll be back soon," I promised and walked into the rain.
The rain was so heavy and thick you'd think someone was poring water on you. The rain slowly seeped through the cut in my armour and onto my still u healed wound. It stung painfully which caused my to wince. The wound for some reason hadn't healed properly and it was starting to concern me. I tried to hide it from Toothless but I knew he suspicious of my behaviour.
After a few minutes I was drenched to the bone and my hair was completely flattened. It was long at all but some bits hung just in my eyes. I didn't know where I was walking too or why. I just felt I need some time alone, not from Toothless but from my thoughts. Every night dragon growls and roars was all I heard even though Toothless and I hadn't seen another dragon since that Timberjack. I didn't know why Viking would attack dragons since they left them alone between each raid. I guess they don't know the dragons as I do.
As I continued to walk through the woods, I could hear the imaginary growls and roars. My head began to heart and the wound on my arm stung severely. I paused and sat down at the trunk or a tree. I reached to rub to my temples but only made the muscles in my right arm feel like they were being stabbed with knifes. I groaned there in pain.
"Why do I feel like this all of a sudden?" I thought.
I watched as the rain dripped down my hair. I decided to get up and walk back to the cove.
It wasn't long before my head started to spin and soon the world around me did too. I reached for some support but only ground the ground before everything went dark.

Toothless' P.O.V

I knew Hiccup hadn't been feeling well since it started raining. I don't know why he wouldn't tell me or why he even tried to hide it. I knew Hiccup was up to no good when he left I mean he's like a hatchling sometimes.
I laid at the edge of the shelter just beyond the rain's reach. My scales prevented me from getting drenched but I knew Hiccup would hate for me to get sick. I stared up at the little bit of the woods visible from down in the cove. It was still poring rain and Hiccup hadn't returned yet. It had been about an hour since he had left and I now couldn't ignore my instincts telling me something was wrong. I got up and ran to the rocks. I couldn't just climb up the rocks as Hiccup could, no the paths were to short for me to stand on. I clawed at the rocks trying to get up but without my saddle, tail or Hiccup I couldn't fly up and the rain made them even more slippery. I jumped back down and growled in frustration then an idea popped into my head. I backed up a bit and as I ran I flapped my wings which pulled me into the air for as long as my remaining tail fin would allow. Even though I was in the air for a short time I had managed to hook my claws behind a broken part of a boulder and pulled myself up. I jumped up the rocks for the rest of the way until I was in the woods. I put all my focus on catching Hiccups sent and it wasn't long before I would track him. He wasn't as far as I though but I didn't like the look when I found him. Hiccup was laying on his back on the ground, his face was pale and scrunched up in pain, he had his hand wrapped around his wounded arm. I could smell his fear roll off him like water on stone. I crouched protectively over him as I put him on my back. I could feel he was weak.
Once when Hiccup and I was only hatchling he was a weak little thing. He always got injured easily but it never dazed him. He wouldn't tell any dragon if he was in pain and tried many time to hide it when he was. He was a strong hatchling in a way and rarely got sick but when he did it was sometimes pretty bad but yet he remained stubborn. He became stronger as he matured but yet his weak side had stayed with him for 20 years.
My anger boiled as I thought about how much pain Hiccup was in. It was all the female viking's fault for injuring my best friend. He hadn't done anything to prevent an attack and she still hurt him. She knows nothing of him but still thinks she can gain Hiccups trust that easily. Obviously she doesn't know a thing about dragons behaviour or personalities.
I snapped out of my anger as I heard Hiccup groan in pain. His hand bean to scratch my neck and I purred to let him know I was listening.
"H-hey Toothless," he stumbled.
I let out a quiet little roar.
"Are we back home yet?" He asked with a sad loneliness in his voice.
I stiffened and saw the hole to the cove in my sight. I jumped down the rocks and laid Hiccup down under the shelter. He tried to sit up but winced at the pain in his right arm. I put my head under his back and helped him up. Hiccup suddenly remember where he was and gaveToothless a sad smile. He grabbed the sides of my face and shook my head.
"What would I ever do without you bud?" He smiled for real now.
I let out a little laugh and wrapped myself around Hiccup as he fell asleep.

@=#~+~#@
So I'm currently watch httyd 1 at 11:23pm while writing this and I'm sad because Toothless has just been taken on the ships in the movie😔
Well hope you enjoy the chapter sorry if it's short
~ Time_to_Disappear