Stoick + Astrid

Stoick's P.O.V

I sat in my chair annoyed. Valka my wife sat next to me with that same sad look.

"The outcasts haven't attacked in a while don't you find that strange?" I asked her.

"Yes, there're up to something strange," Valka explained.

I nodded.

"Why do you think Astrid would run like that? It looked urgent," I asked.

"Stoick, she's a young woman and a Viking I'm sure it's nothing," Valka smiled. I smiled back and put my hand on top of her's.

Snotlout burst through the door out of breath. I jumped up and walked over to him.

"Did you find them? Are they coming back?" I demanded.

Snotlout took a deep breath and stood up straight.

"I found them...but I also found someone else," he explained.

Valka stood by my side her face blank.

"Who?" she asked.

"Someone who isn't on our side."

Astrid's P.O.V

Soon the ground was covered in snow and it was time for me to go. Hiccup helped me pack and Toothless did too. I think Toothless was finally warming up to me. Hiccup gave me my bag.

"If you need anything just come and get me," I told him.

"Will do," he smiled but I saw something sad in his eyes.

"Well...bye," I said.

"See you again sometime," Hiccup said.

I nodded and headed to the village.

I felt my heart break as I left Hiccup and Toothless, I know I would see them again but I wanted to stay with them and learn about the dragons and those two.

When I got home I didn't get much time to myself before someone knocked on the door. I opened it to find Valka there.

"Astrid I need to talk to you," she said quickly.

I nodded and let her in.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Snotlout told us everything about your little friend in the woods," she said.

I was frozen in place.

"I knew he wouldn't keep his word," I muttered.

"I understand on why you would keep him a secret and I'm not mad but...Stoick's furiouse and we need to get to him before he does," she said worried. I jumped up.

"Let's go now!" I said.

"Ok you lead the way."

I was back in the woods and it hadn't even been an hour. I couldn't believe that Snotlout could do this. I clenched my hands into fists.

"So does he really have a dragon friend?" Valka asked happily. I was surprised.

"Yeah and he's the sweatest thing ever," I replied.

"I can't wait to meet them both."

Even though we were in a rush I loved being with Valka, she's like mother sometimes.

We were here. I pointed Valka to the cove and jumped down the rocks first.

"Hiccup! Toothless!" I yelled.

"Astrid is that you?" Hiccup yelled back.

I followed his voice and saw him and Toothless eating some fish together. Valka stared at the dragon boy. Hiccup saw her and studied her closely then looked at me confused.

"She's a friend I promise this time," I explained.

He nodded.

"H-Hiccup?" Valka hesitated.

Hiccup looked back over at her and walked towards us. Toothless stayed behind, too interested in his fish. Valka's eyes widened when Hiccup stood in front of us.

"Hiccup we need to go now!" I demanded. He once again gave me the adorably cute confused look.

"Snotlout told Stoick Hiccup! He's coming for you and Toothless," I explained.

Toothless looked up at the mention of his name.

Hiccup ran a hand through his hair and began pacing.

"I can't go anywhere Astrid!" he pointed out. "This is our only hiding place, trust me Toothless and I looked around the whole woods."

"Well we have to go somewhere and soon," I replied.

"I have a place," Valka said.

"Where?" I asked.

"There are tunnels that only I know about that travel under Berk," she explained.

"Can you lead us there?" I asked.

"Yes, now grab your stuff and we'll go."

We walked around the edge of Berk next to the water. Hiccup stayed beside Toothless' side reluctant to talk. I had my axe with me and at the ready to strike anyone who tried to attack us. Valka just walked calmly. Toothless kept a close eye on Hiccup, ready to protected his best friend.

"How far now Valka?" I questioned.

"We're here," she pointed a meter in front us.

There was a giant opening in the rock. The tunnels were lit by torches that gave as much light possible.

"In my free time I would placed torches in the walls so I could see where I was going," she explained.

The tunnel opened up in a taller and wider opening with water in the middle and little tunnels leading elsewhere.

"Will this do?" she asked Hiccup.

He nodded, "Thank you."

"Well I-I mean we should be going before Stoick becomes annoyed," Valka explained and dragged me away with her.

Once we were a safe distance from Hiccup she stopped me.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"I knew Hiccup a long time ago," she said.

"What do you mean," I questioned.

"He's my missing son I thought to be dead," she explained.

I looked at her my mouth reaching the floor.

"He's you son!"

@=#~+~#=@

well here is another chapter, hope you like. Sorry it's short don't kill me.

~ Time_to_Disappear