Astrid + Hiccup + Fishlegs

Astrid's P.O.V

Ever since the death of winter had arrived it had been raining non stop for a week and a half. The gang and I haven't been aloud to scout our area since Stoick and Valka don't want us to catch a cold. We also haven't had any dragon or outcast attacks. Everything was quiet and most of the Viking were at ease.

The gang and I were in the empty Great Hall just talking. We'll I wasn't doing much talking, I was looking out at the rain through the crack between the two large doors. I still couldn't believe Hiccup had gone behind my back and broke the one rules wanted him to follow but I couldn't keep mad at him. Hiccup was raised by dragons which makes him act like one and plus I feel sorry for him, since he lost the saddle and tail for Toothless there's no chance of him getting back soon.

"So what do you think Astrid?" Snotlout asked.

"What?" I snapped back into reality.

"See I told you she's been distracted," Snotlout crossed his arms.

The twins stared at each other and Fishlegs was reading the Book of Dragons.

"Wow Snotlout was right," Tuffnut replied.

Snotlout punched him.

"Of course I am!"

I rolled my eyes and stared back outside.

"Astrid?" Fishlegs asked.

"Yeah," I snapped my head to him.

"What has gotten you so distracted, it's not like you?" he questioned.

I looked over at the twins fighting Snotlout. I Sighed.

"I'm sorry but it's a secret," I replied sadly.

Fishlegs nodded understandingly. Suddenly there was a loud clap of thunder and a flash of lightening. I stood up startled.

"Oh no," I said a little too loud.

"What is it?" Fishlegs asked.

"I have to go," I said quickly and ran out into the rain.

I could hear Snoutlout calling my name but I kept running to the woods. I past Stoick who called me to come back too but for the first time I disobeyed my Chief.

"I hope Hiccup and Toothless are ok," I thought.

Hiccup's P.O.V

I sat against Toothless' stomach but was wide awake unlike him. I could feel my inside turning and twisting and I had a horrible taste in my mouth. My head hurt but nothing could beat the burning pain in my arm at that moment. I wrapped my arms around my stomach and groaned. Toothless opened his eyes and gave me a worried look.

"I-I'm fine," I said.

He snorted.

The rain continued to pour down and it looked like it wouldn't be stopping. I tried to stand up but the world began to spin around me. Toothless jumped up quickly and balanced me with his head. I leaned against him but I could feel what ever there was left in my stomach make it's way up my throat. I hunched over and emptied my stomach. Toothless made a sound at the back of his throat. I fell back down to the ground, Toothless quickly followed.

All I wished was that I was back home with what I called my family. I hated being sick but I wondered why I had gotten so sick so suddenly.

Astrid's P.O.V

I had my hood pulled over my head but the trees did form a little bit of shelter from the pouring rain. I sighed as the entrance of the cove came into sight. I took care with getting down the rocks but it took me longer to spot where Toothless and Hiccup were. I noticed a little shelter under the roots of a large tree. I ran over but was shocked at the sight. Toothless stared up at me and growled slightly.