Chapter 2

"Shots!" Heidi cheared as Charlotte was downing as many as she could.While Engfa was standing on the side carefully watching her,with Tina by her side,who was keeping an eye on Heidi.Charlotte and Heidi drunk together were always trouble.

"We literaly look like two boring girlfriends,taking care of our young and wild girlfriends." Tina pouted making Engfa laugh and shrug her shoulders.

Engfa looked at Charlotte who was enjoying herself in group of their friends,and older girl loved seeing her like that.Happy and carefree.Their schedule was trully packed and they had so little time to actually relax and have fun,and act like rest of the girls that are their age.

"Well,I'll go join them then,don't wanna be boring one." Older one teased,making Tina laugh as she walked to the table and wrapped arms around Charlottes' waist, hugging her from behinde.

"Hey you." She whispered on younger girls ear,making her smile widly and lean her head on older girls shoulder.

"I missed you." Charlotte mummbled out before turning to face her and gave her sweet,half drunk smile. "Drink with me."

Older girl laughed softly at that but nodded her head and accepted the shot glass,that Charlotte handed her.

Charlotte took one shot to and gave older girl a wink before downing the shot.Older girl bit her bottom lip gently at that before doing the same.

Younger one smirked softly and leaned on older girl,pressing their fronts together.Engfa was taken off guard but placed her hand on younger girls hips,holding her in place.Charlotte smirked softly and wrapped her hands around older womans neck and started dancing against her body.Older one was quick to follow and just moved with other girl.

"You look so hot." Younger one whispered against her ear,mix of alcohol and mint in her breath,sending shivers down her spine.She took in sight of older girl,in high waisted faded jeans and laced black bra,with only black buttonup on top.But black high heels were making her even taller then her and Charlotte loved it.She loved feeling small next to her.

Older girl looked at her and Charlotte was quick to look her in the eyes.

"You have no idea how much I want you." Engfa whispered out as she leaned in her ear, slightly grazzing her lips over it,making younger one bite back the moan.

"Char!P'Fa!Shots!" Heidi squiled and Engfa was quick to pull back from younger one before smiling and taking again two shots for them.

"Chears babe." Charlotte teased and downed the shot making Tina look at Engfa with raised eyebrows and older one just shrugged her shoulders.

"You two are so cute!" Heidi drunkly yelled making Nudee to roll her eyes at drunk girl.

Engfa smiled softly and looked at Charlotte that was back at the table for more drinks.

"I guess tonight will be fun." She mummbled out to herself but Tina heard her and laughed.

"Well yeah,I need a cigarette." Tina said softly before pulling it out of her purse and taking two out,handing one to Engfa.

"Thanks." She said softly before taking the lighter and lighting up Tina's first before doing hers as well.

They weren't big smokers or anything,specialy Engfa who was a singer but she liked having few when she was out and drinking.

She took in a smoke and breathed it out when she saw Charlotte obviously checking her out and bitting on her lip.

"Take care of your girl P'Fa." Tina teased as she noticed that,but frowned as she saw Heidi stummbling out the crowd so she immediatly went to get her and Nudee went with her leaving her and Charlotte alone at the table.