Chapter 12

Charlotte could feel her head throbing without even opening her eyes, and she could feel silk sheets on her naked body, while other girls' voice was somewhere in the distance.

Groaning quietly she peaked her eyes opened and looked around, immediatly noticing her clothes still on bedroom floor as well as Engfas' white robe.

"Great." She mummbled out quietly to herself, as she immediatly realized what happened, and that they both cheated on their partners last night.

Just then she heard bedroom doors opening as a certain brunette walked in from the bathroom, only wearing her panties and a bra with still messy hair and no makeup. And Charlotte could tell that other one just recently woke up to.

"Good morning." She smiled softly as she noticed Charlotte was awake. "How did you sleep?"

Other one shrugged her shoulders and rubbed on her eyes tiredly,before sitting up but still holding the sheets over her chest so she would stay covered. "Fine, I guess."

"You are covering yourself like I never saw you naked before." Engfa said teasingly, before sitting on edge of the bed and placing one hand on other girls' thigh.

Other girl bit her bottom lip nervously and shrugged her shoulders.
"You saw me naked last night, you don't need to see it today too."

"Well, why not? I can never get tired of seeing you like that, when you are so beautiful." Engfa whispered out before leaning in a little so her lips were inches away from Charlottes'.

"What we did last night was wrong P'Fa." Charlotte whispered back but didn't pull away from other girl trying to kiss her.

"Then why do I want to do it again so badly?" Engfa asked softly as she placed gentle kiss on corner of other girls' lips,causing her to let out small sigh.

"We can't, you are with Aoom and I'm with Heidi." She whispered out quietly making other girl to roll her eyes at that.

"I didn't think about Aoom once last night when I was with you. And I don't feel guilty at all." Engfa said seriously while placing her hand on girls' cheek and caressing it gently with her thumb. "I know it's wrong, but it didn't feel like that. It was actually first time since our breakup, that something feelt right for me."

Charlotte gulped at that, as she could feel warm brown eyes watching her lovingly, full of adoration. And she couldn't even deny that she feelt just the same as older one did.

"I don't regret it either P'Fa..." She whispered out quietly as her eyes filled up with tears, causing other one to frown and whipe under her eyes. "But I ruined both, relationship and friendship that I had with Heidi."

Older one sighed at that and pulled Charlotte into her arms, as other girl immediatly clinged to her and burried her face in Engfas' neck. Engfa knew that other girl was in different situation from her, she was with Aoom only for sex and when she wanted to feel loved. While she knew younger one had much deeper and real conecttion with Heidi.

"Let's just not tell her then." Engfa whispered out quietly as other girl looked up at her with teary eyes.

"And what then? We'll just continue to fuck ecather in secret?" She whispered back and older one could hear pain in her voice, so she immediatly shook her head and kissed younger girls cheek gently.

"No...I don't know." She said softly and sighed as she leaned her head against Charlottes' shoulder. "This is so confusing, Char. I want you, but then again I don't want you to hurt Heidi, and I don't want to rush into anything. But I know myself, and I know that I won't be able to keep my hands off of you."

Small confession made Charlotte giggle quietly through her tears, as she placed small kiss on other girls' forehead.

"I don't think that I can keep my hands off of you either P'Fa, but we have to be lowkey. I don't want Heidi to see us together before I tell her.

Other girl bit on her bottom lip gently before looking up at younger girls face.

"Are you sure about it?" She asked softly while Charlotte reached out and interlocked their fingers together.

"I am. I know it's so wrong, but I want you. And I want to see if we can try again, but slowly."

That made Engfa smile lovingly and she nodded her head immediatly, before bringing girls' hand to her lips and kissing it gently.

"Of course, slowly." She said softly before bitting on her bottom lip gently,as she leaned in and captured Charlottes' lips between hers.

Younger one kissed back immediatly and pulled other one on her lap. Engfa smiled playfully into the kiss, and bit on girls' bottom lip gently causing small moan to escape before soothing it with her tounge.

"You are driving me crazy." Charlotte whispered out as other girl pulled the sheets of her body,while kissing on her neck passionatly.

"You are so beautiful Char." Engfa husked out and gave girls' boob a gentle squize, when her phone rang causing younger one to groan in frustration, while other one reached out for her phone.

"If it's Aoom I don't care,just fuck me." Charlotte mummbled out while attaching her lips to older girls' jaw and neck, kissing it roughly without any hesitation to leave marks.

That caused Engfa to moan quietly, as she put her phone aside immediatly and threw her head back.Other girl smirked while leaving wet harsh kisses before moving her lips down to older girls' boobs.

Engfas' eyes immediatly followed younger girls' actions, and she found herself bitting her bottom lip gently, as she watched other girl teasingly lick her nipple before taking it in her mouth and sucking it passionatly.

"Fuck,nuu." She moaned and tangled fingers in girls' hair pulling her even closer.

Engfa could feel younger one smirk before pulling away a little, and looking up at her face. "Let's go fuck under the shower...and tonight I want to eat you out on balcony while you enjoy in view of L.A." Charlotte husked on her ear, making her heat up even more. And she already knew the rest of their trip they'll be spending in hotel rooms, while taking things 'slow'.