Chapter 10

Charlotte found herself glued to Heidi. She would spend every free second of her day with older girl. Only time she would be around Engfa was when they had rehersals for their USA trip. She figured that her ex girlfriend was keeping distance from her,but she wasn't thinking to much about it. Engfa had Aoom,and she had Heidi.

But now she found herself with Heidi,it was night before her trip with her ex girlfriend. And she was nervous about it a lot. Heidi could tell that younger one was anxious as they were sitting in their living room, drinking wine after dinner that older girl made for them.

Their relationship was still pretty much the same as it was,but they were getting closer with each day passing by. Charlotte found herself kissing older one a lot more and they even started to sleep in same bed,but nothing else happened between them. As older one wanted to take it slow.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Older one asked softly as she put her wine glass down and placed one hand on younger girls' thigh caressing it gently.

"Talk about what?" Charlotte asked softly and looked up at other girls' face.

Heidi gave her small smile and shrugged her shoulders.

"You look nervous,Char.Are you worried about tomorrow?" She asked softly and younger one only shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know,maybe a little.I don't know how we will function that three weeks,when she bearly talks to me?"

Younger one said softly making girl next to her give her a gentle smile.

"I'm sure you two will be fine Char,I know how you two are.Engfa can't ignore you for to long.You are her weak spot."

Charlotte bit her bottom lip nervously at that.

"You think so?" She whispered out quietly as older one was looking at her with small smile.

"Honestly,I think this is our last night together,Char.I can see you two getting back together in USA." Heidi spoke softly and younger one could see pain in her eyes even too she tryed to look happy and unbothered.

Younger one frowned at that and shooked her head,as she immediatly took older girls' hand on her own,and caressed it gently.

"No,Heidi.It won't be like that." She spoke softly and brought girls' hand to her lips, kissing it gently,making older one smile softly at sweet action.

Older one placed hand on her bestfriends' cheek and caressed it gently,making younger one to lean into her hand and close her eyes.

"Whatever happens it's fine." She spoke softly and leaned in kissing girls' forehead sweetly.

Charlotte bit her bottom lip gently before cupping girls' cheeks with her hand."Stop talking and kiss me,okay?"

Older girl smiled softly at that and nodded her head before leaning in and capturing younger girls' lips between hers.

Younger one kissed back immediatly and deepen the kiss,while climbing on Heidis' lap. Older one wrapped her arms around younger girls' waist and licked her bottom lip gently as Charlotte parted her lips immediatly,letting Heidi slip her tounge in.

Charlotte let out quiet moan as their tounges fought for dominance,and placed one had on back of girls' neck,pulling her in even closer.

Older girl placed one hand on Charlottes' ass and gave it gentle squize, while sliding one hand on her shirt and placing it gently on firm abs.

Younger one smirked softly and moved her lips to girls' jaw and licked it playfully.

Heidi smiled softly at that and bit her bottom lip gently."Naughty." She teased younger one.