Chapter 13

"Possesive girlfriend." Boss teased Engfa as she was staring in the direction where Charlotte was taking pictures with fans. As they were recognized while taking the walk around the Hollywood, with their boss and P'Van. Engfa was watching their interaction while holding younger girls' purse, like a real girlfriend.

"Not possesive." Girl said softly and shrugged her shoulders, before finaly taking her eyes off of the other girl and looking at boss. "Just watching over her."

"Hmm, sure." He mummbled out, and girl just ignored him and focused back on other girl when Charlotte walked back to them.

"They told me I look really pretty today." Charlotte said smiling proudly, causing other girl to bit on her bottom lip gently.

"You look pretty all the time, but today you look like a real princess." She said softly, causing other girl to blush and look down shyly, as boss raised eyebrow at them confused.

Engfa smiled softly at girls reaction and checked her out once again,white small dress that she was wearing with black boots was combination that made her head spin. And she couldn't wait to see that dress hit the floor.

"Stop P'Fa." Girl whined and tryed to cover her red cheeks,making older one to giggle and wrap her arm gently around other girls' waist.

She was well aware that there were bunch of people around them, but she just didn't care. She wanted to be close to Charlotte all the time, and they were both touchy types, always craving closeness and physical affection.

Other girl smiled lovingly at Engfa and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"Okay girls' we should go back now, I have suprise for two of you later tonight." Boss told them softly and both girls nodded immediatly, not even trying to ask what the suprise was as they knew they won't get any answer, before making their way back to hotel.

As soon as they got back to their room Charlotte jumped on the bed and cuddled up to the pillows, and tapped the space next to her.

"You are so adorable." Engfa said softly while admiring other girl, before laying down next to her.

"Cuddle me then." She said softly with a pout, and older one wrapped her up in her arms immediatly.

Younger one nuzzeled her face in Engfas' neck and closed her eyes as she relaxed immediatly. While other girl kissed her forehead lovingly and gently played with her hair.

"I'm really enjoying this trip." Engfa whispered out softly after few moments of silence. Other girl looked up immediatly and bit on her bottom lip nervously.

"Me too P'Fa. I actually love it so much that I wish it would never end and that we don't have to go back to Thailand." She whispered back causing older one to smile lovingly and cares other girls' cheek gently.

"I promise nothing will change when we come back, okay?" Older one whispered before leaning in and capturing girls' lips in sweet kiss.

Younger one sighed softly into the kiss, as she knew that she had to tell Heidi what happened if she wants to continue her relationship with Engfa.

"I'm scared P'Fa..." Charlotte whispered out again but other one shut her up with another kiss, this time much more passionate.

And this time younger one didn't hasitate at all before kissing her back immediatly, and letting other girl to push her down before climbing on top of her, while never breaking the kiss.

Engfas' hands immediatly slipped under younger girls' dress, squizing on her thighs while their tounges were fighting for dominance. Before younger one flipped them over, so she was now on top of Engfa and pinned older girls' hand above her head .Other one immediatly looked up at her with begging eyes, and Charlotte loved how she could make other one get submissive in a second.

"You are so handsome." Charlotte husked out on girls' ear and kissed behinde it teasingly, before wrapping one arm around older girls' throat and gave it gentle squize. Causing older one to moan out immediatly, as she completly surrendered herself to younger woman.

Charlotte smirked at that and went back up to girls lips, kissing them harshly, only pulling back to take Engfas' shirt off. Before going back for her lips and licking girls' bottom lip gently before pulling her bra off to, and attaching her mouth immediatly to older girls' hard nipple.

"Fuck..." Engfa moaned and threw her head back before pulling Charlottes' dress off and younger one immediatly did the same to other girls' jeans. Leaving them both only in their panties, and younger girl pushed their centers together, as she was desperare to feel other girls' wetness.

Older one let out another moan, each getting louder, and placed her hands on Charlottes' hips. Making other girl smirk before she started to move, causing friction between them. Causing younger one now to moan too and push harder into other womans center.

Engfa placed one hand on girls' neck and pulled her in rough kiss. Younger one kissed back immediatly as she feelt other girl digging nails in her back.

Charlotte smirked at that and pinched other girls' nipple gently, causing her to whimper quietly and break the kiss. And Charlotte took that second immediatly to move her lips down, kissing between older girls breasts all the way down to her panties.

Older one bit her bottom lip gently as she loved the view, when Charlotte looked up and made eye contact while pulling her panties off, and attaching her lips to Engfas' thighs kissing them roughly. Before she finaly kissed to girls' center and kissed it slowly.

"Oh God." She moand out and could see girl that was going down on her smirk, as she was licking her painfully slow and teasingly, leaving Engfa begging for more.

And Charlotte loved seeing older one so desperate for more, before finaly sucking on other girls' clit causing her hips to buck up.

Engfa was moaning mess with other girl going down on her, as she was screamimg and calling out younger girls name. They were both so cought up in ecather that both girls' didn't even hear doors unlocking and someone getting in their room.

"What the fuck?!" Voice mummbled out, causing younger one to immediatly stop what she was doing and threw sheets over older woman, as she immediatly recognized her girlfriends' voice and looked up to meet Heidis' eyes.

"Well...suprise." Aoom said biterly as her eyes finaly meet Engfas'.