The hot one

"That's literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard.", Felix said.
"What's so stupid about it? It might work.", replied Jisung.

"Playing 20 questions with each other for one basically one minute is a waste of time."
"But that's why it's called 'speed dating'."

Felix was driving Jisung and himself back to their house, which they shared, after picking up some groceries.

After parks in the driveway they grabbed the bags and head inside.

"Guys! We're back!", Felix yelled.
"Come on Lix, give it a chance you might find someone." Jisung said continuing their conversation.

"If I go will you stop badgering me with this?!" Jisung happily nodded.

"What are y'all talking about?", Seungmin asked as he walked into the kitchen.
"The speed dating thing.", Felix responded.

"Hah for real? Still?"
"I know right? Getting on my fucking nerves."

"Fine go ahead and complain about being alone all your life.", Jisung replied.
Felix just rolled his eyes.

"Where's Jeon?"
"Taking a shower.", Seungmin answered.

"Oh and you're not with him?", Jisung commented with a snicker.
"Shut up Ji."
"I mean he can wash while you dry."
Jisung bursted out laughing.

"Do you wanna die?! I'll literally shoot you!", Seungmin yelled as he started to chase Jisung around the house.

It was only the four of them that shared a house together after they finished college. It wasn't anything massive just a simple, cozy home for four friends.

Seungmin was the smartest and certainly behaved like the oldest even though Jisung was. He is the one handles the financial things around the house from the mortgage to the bills.

Jisung is the joker whose purpose in life is to put a smile on everyone's faces. If he's ever serious one moment then the rest of them know that something's wrong.

Jeongin is more of a stay at home kind of person. He doesn't really like to go anywhere by himself without any of his friends. Most people say he has social anxiety but it's just because he's a shy boy.

And then there was Felix. Always taking care of his children physically and emotionally. But he's also a lonely boy. He always wanted someone to love and be loved by that wasn't one of his friends. Which is the reason why Jisung was mentioning speed dating, quick and easy. And he also didn't want to be the one dealing with all of the chaos that would happen in the house.

~~~~~

The next morning, Jisung was the first one to awaken. He goes into the kitchen and big pot and a wooden spoon.

First, he sneaks into Felix's room by tiptoeing. Then he starts to bang on the pot as hard as he can.

"FELLLIIIXXX! ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!!"

Felix jumped out of the bed and his hand on his heart so it won't pop out of his chest.

"What the fuck, Jisung?!", he yelled in frustration. But he was already onto the next room. Seungmin's.

Jisung did the same thing to Seungmin.

"Fucking hell!"
As he went onto Jeongin's room he noticed that he was already dressed and ready to go.

"Nice hustle, Jeon!", he said banging on the pot.

The others were up and getting ready to run some errands.

"Ugh. Why do we have to get up so damn early?", Felix asked while entering the kitchen.

"It's only 9am.", Jeongin replied.
"Only 9am?! I sleep only till one if I'm not working."

Jisung entered the room looking all cute and innocent by wearing a knitted up fluffy sweater with a cute skirt to match.

"Morning loves. Sleep well?"
"Do you really want me to answer that?", Felix said and gave in him a death glare.

"Where's Seungminnie?"
As if on que he stands right behind Jisung.

"Planning your murder.", he grumbled.
Jisung turns around and give him a big hug as if nothing happened.

Seungmin secretly liked hugs so whenever he's mad the others will give a hug to calm him down. So sweet.

They all head out to the mall so Jeongin could pick up his new MacBook and for Jisung to get clothes even though he has a lot of them.

Hence why he has the master bedroom for the massive amount closet space.

The head into the first store and Jisung immediately runs off to the women's section.

"Excuse me? How much is this?", he asks the lady behind the counter.

"Um are you sure you're in the right place?", she replied.
"What do you mean?"

"This is the women's section."
"So?", he raised an eyebrow.
"So the men's is over there. You couldn't possibly fit this."

"Bitch I can get whatever the fuck I want. And I want this and you're going to keep your whore mouth shut. Ok?", he smiled threateningly.

The lady scoffed and walked away. Jisung secretly took the shirt and quickly walked out of the store.

"What took so long?", Seungmin asked.
"Later. Go Go Go!", he whispered as they hurried away.

After they were far enough Jisung explained what happened.

"Ugh that bitch.", Seungmin replied.
"Are you ok, Ji?", Jeongin asked.

"Oh yeah! I stole their merchandise.", he said proudly.
"Lower your voice.", Felix commanded.

After a while they went to the food court. "What do y'all want?", asked Seungmin.

"You guys go ahead. I'm gonna go to the bathroom.", Felix announced.

He goes towards the bathroom but before he can pull the door open it slams into his head.

"Fuck ouch.", he curses to himself.
"Oh my god! Are you ok?", a voice calls out.

Felix rubs his forehead. "Yeah I'm f—", he trails off when his eyes meet a gorgeous man standing in front of him.

His jaw opens slightly as his eyes wonder around the man's princely-like features.

"Um...hello?" The stranger waved his hand in front of Felix's face.
"O-h s-sorry."
"It's ok.", the stranger smiled and Felix smiles back.

"I'm Hyunjin.", he spoke.
'Such a princely name for someone who likes a prince.' Felix thought.
"I'm Felix."

"Unique. Maybe I'll see you around.", Hyunjin winked and walked off.

As soon as he left Felix grabs his heart dramatically and lets out a deep breath as if he was holding it in.

'Damn he's hot.'

He walks back to his friends.
"What took so long?", Jisung asked.
"People taking forever.", he lied.

"Sooo what are you wearing for your date?" Felix almost choked on his drink.

"W-what date?", he thought of Hyunjin.
"The speed dating, duh."
"Ughhhhhhhhh.", he rolled his eyes.
"Oh come on it may be fun. If it makes you feel better I'll go with you."

"Yeah...it doesn't."

Later. When the four of them were leaving Felix saw Hyunjin in the check out line. He smiled at him and sent him a wave 'bye' making Hyunjin do the same.

"Felix hurry up!"
"Oh coming!"