Quality Time

TW⚠️: smut

Felix had to go out with his friends so Minho and Hyunjin spent the day together.

They were both in Minho's office while he's doing paperwork and Hyunjin was laying on the couch bored out of his mind.

"Are you done yet? I'm bored as hell.", Hyunjin spoke.
"Almost.", Minho replied.

"You say that every five minutes."
"Well you keep asking every five minutes will not make me go faster."

"Ugh." Hyunjin sat up when an idea popped in his mind.

"Do you have a charger?", he asked.
"Right here.", Minho lift the charger cord on his desk.

Hyunjin went to him and grabbed it but it was stuck.
"Where's the outlet?"

"Under the desk." Hyunjin's smiles to himself and got under and purposefully stuck his ass out.

Minho gave him a side eye and went back to work. Hyunjin starts wiggling his ass a little getting Minho's attention.

"What are you doing?", he asked.
"Untangling the wires. There's a lot down here.", Hyunjin exposed his ass even more.

"Got it.", he said and got up from the floor. Minho pushed him on the desk.

"You must really think I'm stupid.", Minho said.
"Actually I think you're really smart.", Hyunjin smiled innocently.

"Well I'm not falling for it."
"I don't know what you mean."

Minho gave him a serious look.
"Tell the truth or be punished."
"I am."

"Fine. Punishment it is." Hyunjin tried so hard to smile since this is what he wanted.

Minho took a step back.
"On your knees.", he commanded.
Hyunjin quickly I obeyed and did what he was told.

Minho leans down and grabs his chin.

"You're gonna suck this dick like the slut you are.", he whispers in his ear.

He stands back up then Hyunjin begins to unbuckle his pants. He pulled out his dick and licks it up the shaft.

"Ah~", Minho moaned. Hyunjin takes the whole thing in his mouth and deep throats it.

"Mm fuck~ that's so good." Minho runs his fingers through Hyunjin hair and begins to face fuck him.

Hyunjin's gagging and moaning almost sends Minho over edge.

"Oh fuck~ you're gonna make me cum." Minho pulled Hyunjin back and stood him up.

He planted his lips onto Hyunjin and kissed him roughly while pulling down his pants.

"If you want this dick beg for it whore.", Minho said after breaking the kiss.

"Please fuck me hard master. I need your big cock to ram me hard.", Hyunjin pleaded.

Minho turned him around and bent him over the desk.
"Stay quiet. This room isn't sound proof."

Minho pushed his dick in without warning.
"Uhng~" Hyunjin groaned.

Minho grunts as he pushes in and out. And not soon after he speeds up.

"Ah~ah~" Hyunjin's moans got louder with every thrust.

"I said shut up bitch. Unless you want to get caught. Mm fuck~ is that what you want slut.", he spoke and slapped Hyunjin's ass.

Hyunjin got even more turned on from Minho's words. He covers his mouth since Minho's dick is making him feel too good.

"Mmf~" Minho was about to come again so he pulled out.
"AH~", Hyunjin pants.

Minho throws him on the couch and spread his legs like butter. He pushes his dick in again and started at a vigorous pace.

"AH~", Hyunjin screamed out and Minho covered his mouth.

"You're being too loud.", he says and thrusted faster. Hyunjin arched his back and rolled his back.

"Shit~ I'm close. Are you close baby?", Minho asked. Hyunjin nodded.

"Touch yourself for me."
Hyunjin began to stroke himself off.
"Faster." Minho said and spat on his cock so it'll be easier for him.

"Mmf~ fuck~", Hyunjin muffled into Minho's hand.
"I'm coming~ cum with me." Minho pulls out and strokes himself until they both came.

"Hah~ you're so..good.", Hyunjin said as he breathes for air. Minho went down and kissed him passionately.

Hyunjin wraps his arms around the other and pulls him closer. They pulled away and placed their foreheads together.

"I gotta get back to work.", Minho spoke.
"One more round before you go?"

Minho smiles at him.
"You really are a slut huh?"
"Guilty. I wanna ride you." Hyunjin bit the other's bottom lip.

"Mmm you're lucky you're so fucking hot."

~~~~~

After Minho finished working the two went his house to watch a movie. Hyunjin comes out the bathroom from taking a shower then Minho went in.

Hyunjin looks around his room and suddenly comes across a hidden drawer while looking through books.

The drawer needed a code in order to open it. 'Hmm.', he thinks.

He types the first four digits that came into his mind.
'Nope.'

He tries different numbers.
'Sigh. No.'

He thinks of a certain set of numbers that it could be and the door opens.

It was his birthday.

"Ha he's obsessed with me." Hyunjin chuckled and shook his head.

He opens the door all the way and sees something totally unexpected.

"Huh, who knew that he would be into this?", he said and picks up a rope in one hand and hand cuffs in another.