Out with the Old In with the New

TW⚠️: small mention of blood and attempted rape

Later in the night, Seungmin walked  to Jisung's room to apologize. He heard distant sniffling from behind the door.

"Jisung?", he knocked. He opened the door and saw him crying.

"Ji, what's wrong?", he sat by his side.
"N-nothing.", he hiccuped.

"I know it's something."
"D-do you h-hate me?"
"What! Of course not. If anything it's the opposite."

"I-it seems like y-you do."
"I promise Ji i don't. And I'm sorry for making you feel that I do. It's just you're a lot to handle and I've never was able to see myself with an easy outgoing person like you until now. But I'm glad I can cause without you my life would be an empty mess. Sure you can be a pain in the ass but it's a good thing."

"H-how?", Jisung asked and Seungmin lifts up his chin.

"Because I'll be numb without you. And it's better to feel pain than nothing at all.", he says and wipes tears off the other's face.

"And some of your jokes are kinda funny so."
"Ha! I knew you liked them."
"I said some."

"I'll take it.", Jisung smiled widely. Seungmin stared at him then suddenly, unconsciously, he gave a small peck on his lips.

Jisung eyes widen and Seungmin pulled away.
"Sorry.", Seungmin said and backed up a little.

Jisung cupped his face and kissed him again. Seungmin eased into the kiss and slowly moved his lips along with Jisung's.

The kiss got deeper, hearts beat faster, and breaths got heavier. Seungmin laid Jisung down and began to roam his tongue in his mouth.

A minute later before things got further Seungmin stopped.
"What's wrong?", the older asked.

Seungmin smiled softly and held his cheek. "Not yet." He gets up off the bed.

"What do you mean?" Jisung didn't get a response back instead he got a kiss on his forehead.

"Good night Jisung.", he left the room. Jisung sighed and touched his lips.

He smiled.

'Good night Seungmin.'

~~~~~

Dawn approches the day after. Jisung came into the kitchen wearing

and was greeted by the other who were eating breakfast

"Wow. Someone's looking extra cute today.", Felix spoke. And Seungmin almost choked on his eggs.

"I dress like this everyday.", he replied and got some apple juice.

"No you don't. Wait you're going on a date aren't you?"
"No I'm meeting a friend."