You + Me = Comfort

Jeongin and Chan had planned out their second date at a secluded spot at the beach.

It was almost time for Jeongin to leave but he was missing one thing. Something to wear.

Jisung was in his room chilling doing his own thing when the younger bursts in out of nowhere.

"Ji!", he shouts scaring the older.
"Fuck! Jesus Christ! You scared the sins out of me."

"I need clothes quick!", Jeongin enters his closet in search for clothes.

"Why mine?", Jisung asks. He didn't get a reply. The younger just kept looking through his master closet.

Whenever the three of them are in need of clothes, whether it be for a special occasion or just when they ran out of their own, they automatically go to Jisung's closet instead of a store since he already has a lot.

And why buy clothes when you can get them for free in Jisung's closet?

"Ok, I'm off. Bye. Tell the others I went to the beach.", the younger said hurriedly and closed the door before Jisung could respond.

"The beach?", he says to himself then goes back to what he was doing.

~~~~~

Chan was driving Jeongin and himself to the beach while playing soothing music for the younger.

Jeongin rolls down the window and felt the cool breeze hitting his face.

Chan got distracted by staring at the other's facial features and his locks blowing gently in the wind.

His eyes landed on his lips that he wanted to kiss so bad as he started to drift the car into another lane.

A car honked at him and he swerved back into his lane, startling Jeongin. He placed his arm over the other's chest as a reflex reaction.

"Oh my god, are you alright?!"
"Uh..yes." Jeongin look down and sees the older's arm still on his chest.

"O-oh sorry.", Chan apologizes then put his hand back on the wheel.

"Are you ok?", the younger asked. "Yeah. I'm fine."

He gave a reassuring smile even though he was beating himself up inside.

Once they arrived at the beach they grabbed their things and Jeongin follows Chan to a quiet secluded area.

"Here we are!", Chan announced.
"Wow, it's peaceful."
"Right? I come here a lot to think."

"Now I see why."
"Oh, I'll take those for ya."

Chan picks the cooler then lays down a blanket on the sand. As he continues to set up, Jeongin takes his shoes off and walks over to the water.

After Chan finishes setting up their things he looks for Jeongin only to see him sitting in the water.

He heads to him and squats down.
"The water is cold.", Jeongin says.
"Is it your first time?"

Jeongin nods.
"You'll get used to it."

Chan suddenly splashes water into the other's face but immediately regrets after seeing him upset.

"I'm sorry."
Jeongin splashed Chan out of revenge and smiled at him.

"Oh you're gonna pay for that."
"Gotta catch me first."

Jeongin runs away swiftly and the older follows. The younger falls in the water and Chan runs to his side.

"Are you alright?" He didn't get a response. Instead, Jeongin spat the water in his face.

"Ew! That's gross! Ack, it's in my mouth!"
Jeongin laughs uncontrollably as Chan tries to get rid of the salty water taste.

They both spend the rest of the day relaxing and having fun. They sat down on the blanket to rest and eat.

"You know, this was the first time I've ever heard you laugh." Chan said.

"Oh."
"I'm glad you're having fun."
"Well I'm only like this when I'm comfortable around someone."

"Are you saying you're comfortable around me?"
Jeongin froze.

"Uh..."
"It's ok you don't have to answer."
Jeongin takes a deep breath.

"Yes. I am." Chan's face lights up.
"Really?"

"Yes. My medicine wore off hours ago so I guess being with you also helps."

The older stares at the younger speechless.

"I-I don't know what to say."
Jeongin stands up and goes to the car to grab something.

He comes back with a gift and hands it to Chan.

"What's this?"
"I thought you were supposed to give a gift on your first date but I didn't, so here you go."

Chan opens the bags and takes out a plushie.

"A plushie?"
"Do you like it?", he asked with a smile.

Chan holds it up to compare it to the younger's face.

"It looks just like you."
"No it doesn't."
"Yes it does. Look."

The older holds it up to Jeongin's face and took a picture to show him.

"Smile." Chan said and took a photo and showed it to him.

"See? No difference."
"Delete that."
"Hmm..nope."

Jeongin tries to snatch Chan's phone away.

"Ok. I will."
He deletes the photo as the younger watches.

"Thank you."
They finish off their date watching the sunset before dropping the younger at home.

"Thanks for today. I had fun.", Jeongin said.
"No problem. I'll see you later and thanks for the gift."

"You're welcome. Goodnight, Chan." He leaves and heads into the house.

Chan recovers the photo he took of him and uses it as his Lock Screen.
"Goodnight, Jeongin."

~~~~~

In the morning, Jeongin went to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Someone seems happy.", Seungmin spoke.
"Who? You?"

"No. You're the one smiling from cheek to cheek."
"I was just watching something funny.", he leaves back to his room.

"Morning, Jeon.", Jisung greets.
"Morning.", the younger says with a smile.

"He seems happy.", he told Seungmin.
"Yeah he didn't say why."

Jeongin sat at his desk and started writing away in his journal while eating his breakfast.

His phone rings.

"Hello?", he answers.
"Is this Jeongin."
"Uh yes. Who is this."

"That's none of your concern. I suggest you stay away from Channie if you know what's good for you. If not, you will have dire consequences."

"Where's Chan?"
"None of your business. And stay away from him. You've been warned.", the person ends the call.

'Who was that? And why did they have. Chan's phone?'

All or Nothingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें