Crazy feeling

Felix looks in the mirror one last time. 'Damn I'm really slaying it.' He poses for a quick picture.

He exists Jisung's room fully dressed

He exists Jisung's room fully dressed. He sneaks pass the other's rooms and heads towards the front door.

"Where are you going, Lix?" Felix turned around and saw Jeongin.

"Oh just out for a walk."
"Like that?"
"Well I'm not jogging."

"Aren't those Ji's clothes?"
"You're reading too much into this."

Jeongin gives him a look.
"Don't look at me like that.", he crossed his arms.

"Ok fine I'm going to meet someone but don't tell anyone ok? I'm trusting you Jeongin.", Felix whispered.

"Ok. I won't."
"Sigh Jeon you're a lifesaver. If anyone asks just cover for me ok?"

"Alright."
"I love you. Thanks I owe you one."

Felix gave Jeongin a hug before he leaves the house and drives off.

He arrives at the place Minho told him to go. He texts Minho that he's here and a few seconds later his phone dings.

He reads, "come inside." from him and does just that. He walks in and carefully closes the door.

'Is this his house?'

He walks around admiring the decor.
"Hello? Minho?", he calls out.

"Looking for me?" Minho said and came from around the corner.

Felix turns and faces the sexy man who stands before him.

"Oh hi. Is this your house?"
"It is. Why so?"
"I like it. Very spacious."

"Would you like a tour?"
"Oh no you don't have to."

"Well it's not every day I invite a gorgeous man into my house.", Minho says as he gently rubs Felix's cheek down to his chin while looking deep into his eyes.

"Follow me." He walks down the hall and Felix follows after he gets his thoughts together.

After the tour they both sit down at the dinner table. Minho serves him the food he made himself.

"Tell me what you think.", Minho says. Felix puts a fork full in his mouth and immediately lit up.

"Wow! This is amazing. Did you make this yourself?"
"Of course. Glad you like it."

"I love it! It's so good." Felix stops and adverted his eyes away from Minho.

"Don't be shy. I appreciate your praises." Minho grabs a napkin and lightly wipes Felix's bottom lip with it.

Felix felt his heart about to explode.

"You look good by the way.", Minho spoke.
"So do you."

"So what do you do in life?", Minho asked.
"I'm a dance instructor." Minho looks at him with interest.