Chapter 1

Bible is getting ready for the company dinner which was announced by P'Pond earlier in the morning. Everyone will be joining the dinner except P'Mile ,no one knows where he is not even P'Apo. 

Bible walked to his garage and went to his bike. He will be riding the bike after a long time since Build left. These bike rides have lots of memories which make Bible question himself again and again that where is Build? How is he doing?

He pushed these thoughts and hopped on his bike and started it. On his way to the restaurant he picked up Ta since his bike had broken down earlier. Bible sometimes feels that Ta is his real nong. They reached the restaurant at about 8 pm. They are late by 30 min so others are already there. 

They went to their reserved table where others were already immersed in some convo. An hour later they were served dinner and they dug in.

"Hope P'Mai is also here", as expected Apo sighed. Tong is ready to tease him but suddenly barcode says, "Awu..P'Jeff? Ouu P'Mile?" Barcode's words make everyone turn their heads to what is Barcode referring to. 

Then , they see probably 5-6 tables far Mile and Jeff are standing discussing something very seriously. Apo is going to call for their attention but he stops midway when a familiar figure approaches them . He is looking ethereal in his loose black satin shirt paired with a white wide leg formal pants, his long bangs are well styled, a few of them hanging on his forehead and a light touch of make up make him more alluring. Bible says in a whisper,"BUILD!" 

Give some feedback .Hope you like it.
Thanks DM