Chapter 9

Build's Pov

Who's she? How she knows me? And what's she say Bible was talking about me to her??

" Yes I'm Build but I'm sorry Idk who're you? "

*Should I know her? She also seems kind of familiar to me . I'm confused Build thought in his mind.

The girl is going to reply but suddenly someone entered the room...

" Oh Build!! You're still here, I thought you left already."

"P'John?" Suddenly the girl said .

"Sara?? When you come here? Why don't you call me earlier?"

Sara? Why the name seems so familiar? Oh no..

" Are you P'Sara? Bible's cousin from US?" I suddenly speak out while interrupting P'John and P'Sara's convo.

"Yes. And about you what're you doing here? Now why are you here? Just get out from his life. You already make some serious damages. GET OUT!!!"

I startled, confused from her sudden outbrust. I was taken a back from her words.

"Just for fuck sake Sara..calm down. We're in a hospital. It's not some place to argue." P'John said.

" Bui you should go now . Get some rest ." P'John said while patting my shoulder.

When I was coming out of the room. I heard something which broke my heart.

" When he was waiting  for him,he didn't come, then he disappeared. And now after a year he came back again and look what he caused now. Bible is fighting for his life ....I can't take it anymore....I can't..." P'Sara broke into tears.

I was leaning on the door, I don't know when a stream of water flow down from my eyes.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry "

I'm sorry because I never ask him anything. I never had a proper conversation with him. Now, I ponder on the thought," Did I misunderstand him in past? "

I gather myself and walked from there. On my way back I determined to get a clarification but from whom the person who I want to talk to now is not able to talk to me.

Sara!! Yes I have to talk to her. It seems she knows something. But I hope she willing to talk to me.

Sara's Pov

When I got the news about Bibs accident I was devastated. Never thought that something horrible could happen to my baby bro.

I'm an orphan, my parents died in a car accident when I was only 3 years old. My uncle adopted me , he loves me alot and that time P'John is 5 years old and he is really a good big  brother anyone have. My aunt also was a very good and kind hearted person, I and Bib were quite attached with her.

Bib and I are just a year apart . I'm the older one. After, aunt's sudden death, Bibs was very badly affected. From that time, he started to depend on me alot.

I feel like from that time I was his mother, sister and best friend. He always share everything with me since childhood. He would always ask for my advices and he care for me. And I am very protective towards him.

If he is suffering from something I couldn't handle it calmly. Now  think what I was  feeling while hearing the news of his accident.

When I went to his hospital room, I broke into tears. He seems so weak. He doesn't have his mocking smirk, whenever he successful in irritating me. Please wake up Bibs..P' miss you.