Chapter 7

Apo's Pov

I was so shocked after P'Mile inform me about Bible's accident. I and P'Mile rushed to hospital. That car ride was the most horrible one.

Though P'Mile didn't panicked like me but I know he was also shocked by the news. P'Mile care for us some much. Build,Bible, Ta , Tong , Barcode, Jeff everyone is family for him. I know how he was upset due to the departure of Build and Jeff from the company he doesn't show but I can feel.

While reaching the hospital we saw Build was standing in front of the gate and crying vigorously. His back is facing us . I hurriedly went to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He turned around and seeing us he broke down again in my embrace. I hugged him tightly and try to calm down him.

After sometime when Biu calm down and we went to the doctor for knowing Bible's condition.

We knocked on the door. "Please come inside. " Doctor called us. Three of us entered into his cabin.

" Please take sits." We sat infront of us and he started to explain the various medical condition of Bible.

" He is in coma. And he is not responding to any of the medicine. If he doesn't start responding to any of our medication within 24 hours, we afraid that we cannot be able to save him."  doctor said in the end. I'm shocked. Why God why do you torture these two so much.

Suddenly Biu stand up from the seat and he almost lost his balance. " Biu" I screamed but before I hold him. He fainted and fall on ground.

"Biu... Biu!!!"

Mile's Pov

Build fainted in doctor's cabin after hearing Bible's condition. Apo is screaming but I can't move from my place. What will I do now? How can I make everything alright?

Doctor put Biu on bed and checked him. " I think he stressed himself too much that's why his body is exhausted and he fainted. I will give him some medicine and an IV drip will stable his condition. For now just let him sleep." Doctor said this and exit from the room.

I was in my thoughts when suddenly a boy barged in the room. " Biu!! where is he?" . I recognise him he is Biu's bestfriend Mick. " Mick calm down Biu fainted due to extreme stress but he is now okay and he is also sleeping now." I told him and signal him towards the patient bed. Mick went towards Build's bed.

Apo is silent all the time. I know he wants to know about the newcomer but he might thinking that I was not in the state to clarify his doubts.

I was think about today's cycle of events. How I started the day and how it is going on. And I don't know what worse it can be happen anymore.

FLASHBACK

At around 11:30am I and Apo having a brunch in a Korean restaurant. We were in middle of our brunch when, my phone started ringing. I was quite surprised at first seeing that Bible was calling me. I thought for a moment and picked up the call. " Hello?"

" Hello, I'm calling from ABC police station, the phone's owner met with an accident half an hour ago near Panna Lake . Someone from the neighborhood informed us and when we reached the site of accident the driver was unconscious and soaked in blood. We hurriedly take him to a nearby hospital. Doctors are attending him please come ASAP and inform his family. We saw your number on last call that's why we inform you . "

I couldn't process all the information but somehow I stable myself and asked the officer, " I'm his brother. In which hospital he is admitted?"

He gave me the address and details. As per the address it will take quite a time reach there. " What happened? Who called you? P'Mile?"

I quickly told Apo everything and he started to tremble. " Po we can't break down,we have to be strong. Don't worry everything will be alright. " I hugged him assured him but it seemed like I assuring myself.

" Po call his brother and inform him. Tell him not to worry we are going there. Tell him to come as soon as possible he can. " " Oh! also inform others but don't inform Ta,Barcode and.......Build." I thought it'll be better to do for now.

On reaching hospital, I was shocked seeing Build crying in front of the gate of hospital. I assume that he already know about it. Now I have to be strong,I just can't be weak in front of him. I know he'll be shattered if something bad happened to Bible.

FLASHBACK END

I was sitting in the waiting area with Apo. I can see his hands are shaking. I hold his hand.

Suddenly few drops of water fall on our joined hands. I turned towards him and start rubbing his back. He start sobbing while clung to ne.

Suddenly the nurse came to us ," Excuse me....where is your patient of room no. 56?"

" Why? What happened?" Apo asked her. " He is not on his bed and the bathroom is also empty." the nursed inform us.

" Oh God! Where did Build go?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This chapter can seems boring but I want to clarify the whole situation,so you can understand everything clearly.

Hope you like it. Tell me what you guys think.

Next update can be late. Please wait na. Love you guys.

BYE❤️