Chapter 3

"Shit!!" this is the only words Jeff could say at the moment. Build's uneasiness kicked in. He immediately stood up and he was going to walk away BUT Mile grabbed his hand and forced him to sit on his seat.

Mile turned his gaze to Bui and said, " You will not go anywhere until we are done with our discussion". He speaks with an authoritative voice that Bui can't protest at all. " P' I think we should leave Bui will be uncomfortable . " Jeff said with a slightly trembling voice. He doesn't know which bother him more Barcode and Bible's murdering stare or Mile's response. "NO" Mile said sternly.

Build is feeling very uncomfortable. He doesn't want to be here. " I talked with some of my friends in US they said that they will try to find a place asap." Mile say. Mile's sudden declaration brought the attention of both his companions. 

Bui's previous thoughts have subsided and now he indulges himself in the actual purpose of this dinner. "Thanks P'. I'm sorry to burden you with my problems . " " No, it is totally okay." Mile say with a comforting smile. 

"I also talk to some of my friends let's see what they can do . " Jeff says. "  I'm sorry to troubl– "  P' no need to say sorry it's okay I want to help." Jeff cut Bui in mid sentence. In the meantime, their foods arrive but apparently 3 of them lost their appetite since they again remember the atmosphere or situation right now.

"I can't stand it anymore." Apo frustratedly stands up ,others try to stop him but he straight walks towards the trio. " What's going on? Can you guys tell us? We are hella confused." Apo almost yelled at them, forgetting about the place. But luckily at that moment there were no VIP customers left except them.

Build quickly stood up and walked away   but on hearing something he froze on his place. " So now you're gonna pretend like we don't know each other?? Seriously Bui, we don't matter to you anymore."

Bui is on the verge of crying but he can't, he can't show his weakness . Apo is going to say something more but Mile stops him, signalling him not to say anything. 

Bui almost ran out from there. Jeff is going to follow him but when he sees someone already went out to follow him he retreats to his seat.

Jeff turned to see to the other table from where he can see someone glaring at him and he already knows that he has to do some serious damage control later.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hope you like it. Tell me what you guys think.

Next update will be soon.

BYE❤️