Chapter 5

Build woke up very late the next morning. He freshn up and get out of his house.

Ding dong... Mick open his door Bui is standing in front of him and by looking at him Mick clearly understand that his bestfriend need some company and spiritual upliftment .

"Biubiu let's go . We have to go somewhere. " " I don't want to Mic. " " Please come na na " "Okk"

After one hour of driving Mick and Biu reached their destination. The place where they are now standing is their place where they come after skipping school.

"Feeling better? " Mick asked Biu and in reply he got a slight nod from his bestfriend. "Do you wanna talk about what happened last night? Why are you crying yesterday? " Mick asked. Build kept silent. After sometime Biu started to speak, his voice was trembling, " I meet with Bible last night . After seeing him everything started playing again in front of my eyes. I---could---" Biu couldn't finish the sentence, he is now a crying mess.

Flashback

Build and Bible meet with eachother while auditioned for "XXX" series under BOC . They did workshops together cause they're paired with eachother in the series. Through this process both of them fall in love with eachother. But none of them dared to confess to eachother but they can felt the bond between them was changing . They no longer treat eachother just like professional partners .

As days went by Bible flirted with Build more frequent. They sometimes share some hugs in which they stayed in eachother's arm for quite a long time and always Bui ended up with red cheeks. As they started to get more comfortable with eachother they started to share some quick kisses behind all eyes. But surprisingly none of them was ready to put a label on their relationship. Even they're enjoying this times with eachother.

One day out of blue Bible asked out Bui. But Bui refused and he didn't know why did that . His heart was thumping with excitement still he did that. He was feeling extremely guilty while looking at Bible. Bible's face was became sour and his eyes show his extreme dissapointment and hurt . " I'll be waiting for you in front of the cafe if you don't come then I'll not disturb you anymore. I'll take that as a no from you." and he left from there.

Build really want to slap himself for what he did earlier but not again. Build actually was afraid to put a label on their relationship because he thought that their relationship can harm their careers. He was not thinking about himself but he was worried about Bible. He just started his career and Build's really knows how Bible passionate about his work . Build didn't want to be the wall between Bible and his future.

But after seeing the extremely hurt expression of Bible when he rejected him Build had second thoughts. So now Bui decided he will take a chance for the sake of Bible.

Build dressed up in a wine coloured shirt and black pants, he also put some accessories. After final touch ups he set out for the cafe where Bible invited him. On his way he just prayed that Bible was still waiting for him. Build almost ran towards the cafe because it's already 9:30pm . He really took a lot of time to set his mind and then his outfit.

Build when reached near the cafe he was stunned. Bible was kissing a girl. The girl's back was facing him so he couldn't see her face . But that time that thing didn't concern Biu. The one who kissed the girl was all mattered. Build was devastated he never thought Bible would do this to him.

Biu found himself in front of his best friend's apartment while crying his heart out . And as usual his friend took care of him the whole night. And the next morning Build just sent a mail to BOC and informed them that he resigned from the company. Mick tried to talk him , tried to convince him to talk to Bible but Biu was fixed on his decision.

Build thought that this was the cue that GOD gave him to leave Bible. His heart was hurting like a hell , the scene of Bible kissing the girl was repeatedly playing on his head. After crying, screaming staying alone for 4 days he realised that he can't go on like this . He have to move on .

Build checked his phone which was turned off for 4 days. There was 30 missed call and 100 message from Bible, several calls and messages from his other company friends and his former boss. But he didn't reply any of them not even opened them . He called Mick to inform him that he will be going to his house in town.

After staying there for 6 months he returned to Bangkok. And one day while roaming in the mall he met with Mile. And from then he was in contact with Mile. And after thinking for a while Build took a decision to go to US for completing his masters. He talked to Mile and through this process he came in contact with Jeff. And since Jeff was no longer part of the company Bui willing to keep his contact with him but at first he cautious about telling Jeff anything. Since he has a good relationship with Bible.

Flashback Ends

After Build calm down , Mick started to speak. " Bui don't get mad but I think before you go to US atleast for one time talk to Bible. I'm sorry to say this but I think you should talk to Bible in past also after the incident happened. You shouldn't assume anything on your own." " Mick please not again.... I'm done with this conversation long ago." Biu sighed. " Then why are affecting so much after seeing Bible? Don't you think that what happened in the past , you are just used that incident to prove your insecurities & hesitation? Are you afraid of your past relations which didn't last? Because they chested on you, so you're thinking that Bible also be same as yours ex-es. Do you sacred of falling in love again? Do you even love Bible?"

" Just stop just fucking stop for God sake....I couldn't take it anymore Mic ....I couldn't......" Biu yelled at Mick and ran towards their car. Build started crying but Mick's words keep ringing in his head.

What should he do now? He felt helpless. Did he really used that incident to prove his insecurities & hesitation? Do he love Bible?? AAAAAAHHHHHHH Build screamed in agony. Does he really just assume everything? If there is something behind the incident then what will he do then? And the question which he contemplating for a long time...."Should I meet with Bible?"

Ringrr..Ringrr...."Hello...Bible....it's Build speaking......"

The phone dropped from Build's hand........

"Hello khun are you there in the phone...please come quickly to AV Hospital the phone's owner was meet an accident and we bring him to the hospital his condition is critical please come quick......"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hope you like it. Tell me what you guys think.

Next update will be a bit late cause I'm planning to start a new FF so please wait for sometime. Love you guys.

BYE❤️