Chapter 4

Bible knew one thing that this is his only one chance to know the answer of his questions which are haunting him for past 1 years. And the most important question is " Why Bui didn't come that day? "

Bible ran out behind Bui to stop him  but the scene in front of him broke his heart in thousands pieces . He felt that whatever hold him for this long ,everything is falling apart. He couldn't move .He can't believe his eyes which can see Bui hugging someone and the other one is creasing his hair with so much affection.

He forgot all his questions.  Few drops of tears rolled down his cheeks. He slowly gathered himself and walked towards the parking lot. The little hope Bible has, now that seems to be fade away.

Mile's  car is extremely silent. "Po? Apoo?" "......" "Please talk to me babyy" "Don't baby me P'. " "I'm sorry. ..sorry na na na" Apo started to melt and who can blame him. Imagine one of the hottest guy in town is begging you and that very person is his boyfriend. It's their secret. "Atleast you can tell me what are you planning. You know how much I tensed about Bible and Build's situation. Please tell me what're thinking to do?" "Sorry na kha teerak I can't tell you now. But I promise I'll tell you later.  P' love you na"

Apo really worried about his friend and nong. He knows everything all the way but he can't say anything. He trust his boyfriend.  He is damn sure that his P'Mile will do his best to make everything alright.  "P' " " Hmm?" " I love you "
Car stopped with a jerk. Mile turned towards Apo stared at him for minutes before pulling him in a breathtaking kiss. Before the kiss starts to get more heated Mile pulled away and speed up the car. Apo knows this night will be very long.

Bible stopped his bike in front of a lake.  He came down from his bike and sat at the edge of the lake. Tears started to come up more and more as Bible think about what he saw earlier and he starts to realise that he lost Bui forever. Now Build can't be his . His first love become unrequited.

"Thanks friend " Bui felt a little bit guilty for calling his bestfriend in a hurry.  Mick came from his house thinking that his friend might be in great problem. But here Buildings just running away from someone and that thing also bother Mick too. " It's alright biubiu. But I think you should talk to Bible. Running away won't be able to solve the problem. " " Good night Mic. I'm not in a mood to talk about all this now. " " Sure take rest. I'll be going and if need anything just give me a call. " Mick leave Bug's house.

Build went to bathroom splash some water on his face and looked at himself  in the mirror. Tears starts to well up . He felt on his knees and starts crying his heart out.

Not knowing that two souls who earn for eachother , love eachother  with all their hearts. Only eachother's warmth and love can sooth their excruciating pain which they felt in their heart. In this world they only need eachother by their side in their life. But tonight they went to bed with heartbreak & regret. They drifted off to sleep the thought of loosing eachother forever.

"I just need you by side forever.  Can't I have you with me? Can't you be mine for rest of our lives?" 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hope you like it. Tell me what you guys think.

Next update will be soon.

BYE❤️