Vacation

Dreamworks presents:

                   The bad guys in:

                    GOOSEBUMPS

(A request from SnowAngel76)

In a dark background, the sound of shoes were running.

They were purple Velvet strapped high heels, they belonged to princess.

Princess was 15 years old and she was running, she looked scared too.

She was wearing a purple suit with black leggings.

She looked back to see if she was being followed.

"AH" she heard footsteps getting louder as she was in what appeared to be the woods.

She tripped and fell on the dirty, "ah" she quickly gets up when she sees a shadow.

She was running from something and she was extremely terrified.

She stops and hides behind a large rock to catch her breath.

Then she hears whatever was following got closer, she covered her mouth as she was hyperventilating.

Her heart rate was picking up fast, she was shaking, that Feeling that you can't get enough air was trembling her when a shadow approached her.

She whimpered wishing the bad guys were here, tears ran down her face.

Then something came behind her as she turned to look back.

Suddenly something grabbed her shoulders, "AH" she screamed but turned to only see that it was just wolf.

"Shh shh shh, it's ok, it's only me" he whispered.

He tries to calm her down because the thing she was running from was still out there.

"Oh wolf" she was relieved to see him, she immediately hugged him and he Pat her back.

"Hey you ok" he asked.

Then he helps her up and the light came on revealing they were standing in a safari exhibit.

Yes, they were in a museum, well they were locked inside a museum at night after they were being trapped by.

BANG

BANG

BANG

"Ah" they both jumped when they heard loud banging on the doors that was closed behind them, which was locked.

"Come on out of there" Thomas shouted.

Yes, it was Thomas, again, they were being chased by Thomas after he lured them in a trapped by kidnapping princess during a field trip to the museum.