Finding the abominal snowman

Princess and Ellie ran, Ellie grabbed the book and shark was trembling.

"Come on shark we need to go and find that that thing" princess says.

"What? Are you crazy? Did you know see that thing, didn't you see how big it was?"

"Shark, it's going to wreck havoc in the town"

"Ugh, aw, alright"

They all head out to find the abominable snowman.

Shark was still horrified, " so You wanna tell me what's going on? Like: where that thing came from, abominable snowman's don't show up out of nowhere"

"I don't know how to explain it but...it came out of this book" she showed him the book.

"Well....that makes perfect sense does it, how it just crawled out of a book, That doesn't just happen princess, it's not normal"

"Well neither is our family shark...look since we know that thing came from the book, we know how to stop it, all we know is that we just have to put it back in the book"

Then Ellie joined in, "Look, I read what it did
to Pasadena. It's no joke"

Shark stopped as they ran, "what did it do in Pasadena?" Shark asked as they ran.

The tracks lead them to the local ice rink, princess ram I'm But shark grabs her arm.

"Hey! Are you crazy? That thing went in there"

"I know and  we need to get it out of there" she pulled from his grip and immediately ran in.

"Princess! No" he grunts then runs in after her.

"Princess, may I remind you that wolf left me in charge of watching you, if anything happens to you, snake would kill me" he whispered as he and princess look around.

They see the trail of mess the abominable snowman left but they were horrified to see the scratch it left on the wall.

"Do you see the scratches on that wall?" Shark pointed out as he quivered.

"Yes"

"Just making sure to remind you that what we're dealing with is a 50 foot snow monster that can eat us and make a cookie out of you"

"Shark will you calm down, all we need to do is get the monster back in the book and we'll be out of here ok"

"And how are we supposed to do that?" He asked.

Then they ducked when they heard a noise, "AH!" Shark screams.

Then they see a can rolled underneath them, it came from the vending machine.

Princess looks up to see where it came from, "over here, this way"

She looks onto the ice rink then walks over to it carefully.

"Princess!" Shark tries to grab her when she got in the middle of the rink, she looks around for the abominable snowman then she holds the book out.

"Princess? What are you doing?" Shark asked.

Then he heads over to her, "how are you gonna stop that thing, it'll take a tank to stop"

"Shh, quiet shark, he's in here"

Then a piece of candy fell in front of them, shark picks it up.

They looked at it, "It's candy" princess says.

"Yeah but where did it come from?" Shark asked.

Then more candy fell from the ground, they looked up but then Ellie shouted.

"Look out!"

A vending machine was falling down on them but shark throws princess over her shoulders and ran out of the way.

As the machine fell, shark puts princess down and they see the abominable snowman landing and tearing the machine apart.

"Ah" shark squeaks as he hides behind the rink but princess and Ellie saw that he was just hungry as he unwrapped a candy bar and stuffs it in his face.

"Come on. It's distracted" princess picks up the book, but when she opens it, the abominable snowman heard a noise.

It turns to her and growls, they all looked terrified when it looked at them.

But princess walks closer to it, shake panicked again.

"Princess! What are you doing? Get back here"

But she just gets closer as it walks closer to her, and Ellie gets behind her, "what are you doing, Just open the book"

"No, I'm not close enough"

Then when it got closer, she tries to open it but it swat the book out of her hand.

"AH!" Both girls scream then princess saw the book sliding on the ice, too far from reach.

"NO!" She reaches for it then looks back at the abominable monster.

"The book" she ran to the book.

"Princess!" Shark screams.

The abominable snowman saw her running for the book.

"what are you doing?" Ellie yelled.

"We need the book"

Then shark saw the abominable snowman slamming his fist on thrice cracking it.

"PRINCESS LOOK OUT" shark warned her.

But when the ice cracked, it reach out to her bad cause her to slip and fall, she slides and tries to reach out for the book.

"NO!" Then she saw the abominable snowman chasing after her.

"Quick, Don't let it get the book!" Princess yelled.

Elise nodded then she grabs a hockey stick then throws it at the book, the abominable snowman saw, he slides but the hockey stick hits in in time and it gets thrown out of the rink.

Shark quickly ran to princess helping her up, "are you ok"

"Yeah I'm fine"

Then Ellie ran to her, "ok we need to go now" they ran out the rink and the abominable snowman chased them.

They try locking the abominable snowman in the rink but he reaches over and tries grabbing one of them.

"Ah!"

Then it starts punching the glass, they all ducked.

Then it broke the glass, "ah!" Princess scene as as shark covers her.

But before it could grab them, it's hand starts turning black and sticky, then it starts to involve into ink as it gets sucked back into the book.

But who had the book, they get up and after the abominable snowman gets sucked in the book.

Then they see that who saved was....

"Mr. Stein"

He smiled nervously and waved, "hey princess"