Monster invade the school

They made it inside the school.

"Where did they put my typewriter? I know it was this way. It might've been the other way, maybe We should split up"

"What? No" Ellie stops, " Have you ever read
one of your books? We're never supposed to split up"

"Come on. How many display cases could there be?" Wolf says.

Then as they split up to find it, then princess pulled RL stein in w different room.

"Professor stein, can I talk to you for a minute"

"Sure what is it?"

"Yeah. Hang on a second. So in the cemetery, Ellie fell then the moonlight shined on her and I noticed something odd..."

Then RL. stein face winced as he been caught, that's when princess knew the truth.

"She's not real...is she....she's one of yours"

"I didn't think it was really her or that I would see her again, I thought she looked familiar when I saw the necklace" he pulls out his pocket the necklace from earlier.

"You lie to her?"

"I was....I was trying to protect her!" RL. stein looked guilty.

"Mr. Stein....was their a reason why you...left"

"This gift of mine is a curse. You have no idea how lonely it's been that was until I created her, Marcy different"

"Marcy?"

"Yes, her real name is Marcy, I wrote her in such a way that she thinks she's real"

"But she isn't real"

"She is real princess, real to me"

"So...What happened?"

"The moment I created Marcy, she was the best thing I ever written that wasn't a monster"

A flashback plays to RL. stein cradling a baby cheetah in a pink blanket in his arms, he sits in a rocking chair and gives her milk, he smiled then she smiles at him.

"But slappy didn't like her at first, he was jealous that I might replaced him, he hated Marcy, he wanted her dead"

Slappy sees RL. stein smiling at Marcy then he gets angry.

"He tried to get rid of her"

RL. stein heard a noise, he turns around and saw the book shelf was falling on him, so he jumped and the rocking chair got smashed along with the shelf, he saw slappy was angry.

"But i wouldn't let him"

RL. stein glared at him then he grabs a case and traps slappy.

"So i trapped slappy and locked him up"

Slappy bangs on the case but RL. stein locks it, then he hears Marcy crying, he heads to her and picks her up calming her down, he looked worried.

"I knew he would be after her, I didn't wanted slappy to hurt Marcy or let any of my monsters hurt her, I didn't wanted her to get hurt by me, so I did the best thing I could....I gave her away"

It was a dark night and he leaves Marcy on the doorstep of his neighbor next door, a kind women who he thought would take good care of Marcy.

He looks down at Marcy, smiles and leaves a kiss on her forehead then he Puts the necklace around her, he knocks on the door and ran, he watches them sees a women opening it, she looks around then heard Marcy whining.

"Aw, where did you come from" she reads the note.

Please take good care of me.

"Aw, I think I'll name you...Ellie"