The final end?

Princess heard him, "what?"

"Listen to me, if I can lure them away in one of those buses, I know that they'll follow me
and you'll all be safe"

"No way" Ellie steps up, "we're not letting you do this alone, I'm coming with you"

"No, I need to do this alone.I've been running away from people my whole life. I was so scared at the real world that I created these terrible monsters to protect me"

"Hold that door down"

"But I'm not scared anymore.It's my fault, not this town's, Not yours" he turns to princess.

"There's gotta be another way" wolf says.

"Not likely"

"No, no, You're a national treasure, I just met you"

"Ellie, sweetheart, it's time for me to face my demons"

But princess saw how scared Ellie was and after finding out the truth, she didn't wanted Ellie to lose her dad again.

"No, there's got to be a better way" princess looks around then she sees the chemistry lab.

"I maybe have an idea" princess says.

leave Madison High on a school bus, and the monsters then start following them.

"Oh, Papa. There's no escaping from us. Bring him to me and get me princess"

after Stine realizes that Slappy and the Monsters are only after him, luring them away from the school, and now the students and staff are safe.

The mantis knocks the bus over, and the Werewolf and the Abominable Snowman open the door, but discover that the bus contains instead a dummy which is triggered to a bomb

Stein and the bad guys with the girls were on another bus, the one the monsters chased was a decoy to buy them time to write the story, and since Ellie knew stein well, she wrote the story.

"Did it work?" Stein asked

"Not yet" wolf says.

"Come on. Come on, work" princess was anxious.

"Come on, come on" slappy was getting impatient but when the abominable snowman and werewolf opened the doors.

"Uh-oh"

The bomb triggered, causing the Monsters, but Slappy and The Haunted Car, to blow up.

"Yes!"

"Woohoo" They all cheered

"That's our girl" shark hugs princess as she smiled.

"How did you know that would work?" Stein asked.

"Well i am a grade A Student in chemistry"

"Just how we raised her" wolf says and snake slither next to her.

"High five" but when piranha hug give him, it only hurt his fingers more.

"Oh, boy. Bad idea"

"Sorry"

They drive to the abandoned amusement park, " Okay. Go. Go go" wolf says, "and hurry, we're running out of time"

"Okay, it was clear there was only one place left to hide"

"Uh, I can't type while walking" Ellie says.

"Then commit it to memory. There was one place to hide. It was the, uh, arcade gallery"

Everyone looked around, "There is no arcade gallery" webs say.

"Okay. That was, in fact, the funhouse!" Stein spotted the funhouse.