The bad the scary and the poddle

"Oh, thank God he's gone" Ellie breathe while everyone was panicked and baffled about what just happened.

"Are you ok" wolf asked princess

"Yes I'm fine"

"Oh , God. He's gone"

"I told you dummies were scary, but nobody listens to me" shark screams, "you see this why people are scared of dummies"

"What the heck was that thing?" Snake asked, "did i just see clearly that a dummy was actually talking"

"And he's taken all the books"

"He? You're not explaining anything, what the heck was thing?" Snake asked.

"Princess, what is going on"

"Right, wolf guys, this mr. RL stein my teacher who is a famous author of those books I found and he owed slappy that dummy you just met, mr. stein this is my dad mr wolf and the rest of my family"

RL. stein looks around to see everyone smiling and waving at him nervously.

"How my parents do you have?" He asked as he was surprised.

"A lot" everyone shouts at the same time.

Then outside slappy flees the house with the others. He opens the book The Haunted Car that releases the titular car and then releases the Lawn Gnomes from Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes.

"That one's a real page-turner"

Then everyone rushes downstairs catching up on everything.

"So let me get this straight, because you were bullied a lot, you created these...monsters from your books to protect you" wolf says.

"Yes that is correct"

"But then they got got off control so you locked them in a book so they won't hurt anyone again" snake takes over

"Yes"

"But you accidentally left then here along with a hunted dummy who's grown attached to princess" webs says hysterically.

"Yes"

"And now You're telling us that You've just released a demon. A ventriloquist dummy with
a serious Napoleonic complex. Who wants revenge on you for locking them up and wants princess as his family by taking the other books and releasing them on the town" piranha added.

"Yes"

"Well now i seen it all" snake says.

"Look they only opened one book, they didn't know about why the books were locked up"

"Oh yeah, it wasn't their fault that they didn't know the old owner left haunted books that had monsters in it or a living dummy that would want princess" snake hissed.

"Hey! I see that was a mistake ok, I just forgot but while they went after The snowman slappy must've found the key to unlock the others I still blame him"

"I don't like you" snake stared at him.