Trouble starts brewing

"Wow" princess was amazed as she pulls the dummy out.

"What is your name" She looks around the doll then noticed something in his pocket on the front of his coat.

"Oh...let's see, huh? Slappy...so you're name is slappy, kinda an odd name for a puppet but you are kinda cute...oi shark...look what I found"

"Oh what is it?"

But when he turned around his face dropped when princess showed him the dummy.

"AH!" Shark screams, getting the bad guy's attention.

He fell back and fell down the stairs, he came crashing down then he crawled back.

Princess looked concerned as she walks down the bad guys ran up to see shark terrified.

"Shark? What's wrong?" Wolf asked then he whimpered and point up to see princess holding the dummy.

"I found this in the attic" princess says as she shows everyone the sunny which causes shark to panic more.

"AHH! Get away from me get it away!!!"

Princess was a bit concerned, "what's wrong with shark?" She asked.

Wolf bends down and cups shark's shoulders as he shivers.

"Sorry princess, shark has a big fear of dummies"

"Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't know"

"It's ok princess, shark's always been afraid of dummies since he was a kid, we never knew why"

But then snake takes the dummy and starts to tease shark with it as he smiles.

"Aw, what's the matter shark, afraid of a little dummy, huh huh" he jiggled the dummy in front of him.

"Ah!" Shark gets up and tries to get away as snake shoves the dummy in his face.

"GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!" he pushes the dummy back and snake laughs.

"Knock it off snake, you know he has a fear of dummies"

"I was just kidding" snake teased as he threw the dummy.

Princess walks over to picks the dummy up, he looks at the dummy and smiles, I'll keep him out of harms way, she heads to her room but wolf wasn't sure her keeping the dummy was a good idea.

"I'm not such you look keep the dummy" he was more concerned about shark.

"No" but then shark gets up, "it's ok, I'll be fine"

"Are you Sure shark?" Princess was a bit concerned about shark, "I don't wanna worry you"

"Don't worry princess I'll be fine" he smiled nervously, "you did find it and if you like it, I'll be fine"

"Ok, I'll be sure to keep him out of sight" when she heads upstairs, shark quivers.

Then later that night, she was in her room, she placed slappy in a chair next to her bedroom.

"We're going to be great friends slappy, I won't let anything happen to you"

She crawls in bed, switch off her lamp then went to sleep.

But little did she know....slappy was alive.

He turned his head then he looks at princess, "you are mine...and I won't let anything happen to you" sally strokes her cheek and she purrs.

Then he turns his head to a picture of the bad guys and he knocks it down on the floor.

"Even if I have to kill whoever dare hurts you"