A trip to the graveyard ghouls

Wolf and snake helped keep her balanced after she used up a lot of energy on the werewolf.

"You ok?" Wolf asked.

"Yes wolf, I'm fine, just uh-i just need something sweet, low blood sugar" she grabs her head as she was feeling woozy.

Then shark walk next to her and hands her a Candy nougat chocolate bar.

"Got you cover baby"

"Thanks shark"

She takes the candy bar and bites it, RL. stein was still puzzled about what happened.

"Whoa, hey,What was that?"

"Huh? What was What?" Wolf says.

"How did she-"

"Ok look, she has a thing called cutism"

"Cutism?"

"It's when she hypnotized people with her cuteness"

"Oh, how did she get it"

"Actually she was born with it, you see ever since she was a baby, she was gift with a unique power"

They then headed to the cemetery, "Oh, God, this is a bad idea" shark cried.

RL stein saw how shocked shark was, he was terrified.

"So what's up with your shark friend, he seems very..scared especially when around slappy, what's up" he asked wolf.

"Well you see when he was kid, he tried out for a talent show at school"

Flashback plays, shark was in the auditorium then at the backstage he noticed a strange door opening.

"But then he got stuck in a room full of ventriloquist dummies"

The door shuts behind shark, it frightened him a little then as he looks around the dark, he finds the light but when he turns the lights on, he saw a room filled with ventriloquist dummies, he starts to panicked then two minutes later wolf opened the dirt and everyone surrounded him when they see him shaking and trembling on the floor.

"We found him on the floor all scared, since then, he's been afraid of ventriloquist dummies ever since"

"Oh"

"But i Don't blame him, all dummies are just creepy"

"I think I can relate to that"

Then RL. stein heads up to princess, "hey princess"

"Oh, hey mr. Stein"

"I hope you don't mind me asking but...why come here, and on the day before Halloween"

Then she looked distraught, "actually I came here to get away from my real father"

"You're real father?"

"Well as you can see, I'm-adopted actually"

"Well yeah it was quite that obviously" they both chuckled.

"But ever since I was born, my real father, Thomas chesterfield wanted to kill me"

"What? Why?"

"He blames me for my Mother's dead, but actually my parents were involved in a car accident so my father was forced to choose to save me or my mother, so he saved me instead"

"I'm sure it wasn't your fault"

"Yeah it wasn't, the people who ran them over was the bad guys" she rolled her eyes back to the bad guys then RL. stein starts to realized.